The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wizard Product Review - Plot Twists, Riser, Chris Angel Decks and The Corner Project » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Quote:
On 2011-02-20 13:36, gaffed wrote:
Perhaps I’ll sit back today and watch a good old fashion movie to relax. Maybe something like “Pulp Fiction” or “Kill Bill”? Smile

Phew, good thing you didn't pick an old movie. I heard the acting in all of those is ROTTEN.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
Gone With The Wind is easily one of my favorite movies ever, Rhett Butler who was from my home state was so cold blooded in that movie it just made him seem so cool, great acting, great characters too.
P3
practice practice perform.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
While I know it was made years later, Psycho has some of the best acting I've ever seen. Anthony Perkins is amazing in that movie.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Double J
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of Double J
Quote:
On 2011-02-20 14:00, Andrewzuber wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-20 13:36, gaffed wrote:
Perhaps I’ll sit back today and watch a good old fashion movie to relax. Maybe something like “Pulp Fiction” or “Kill Bill”? Smile

Phew, good thing you didn't pick an old movie. I heard the acting in all of those is ROTTEN.

The accident is growing uglier.

HA! Pulp Fiction is the best movie EVER.
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Or... "Machete."
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I guess this whole thread would be a ROYAL WITH CHEESE...

Next time hold the cheese Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
No more MIller/Smith Youtube shows. They must be back on the streets keeping it real for their peeps.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I'm at the airport and my 12 year old daughter asked if Dr. Magic Is the "brutha from anutha mutha?" Lol Smile

I can't translate that sorry...

I'm just saying if future WPR threads run 9 pages long...ugh!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Matthew U
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of Matthew U
I fount this when I was on youtube . It looks to me like Justin miller and b smith have changed their mind !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trbucFnhbz4
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
I think this movie is over. Can we roll the credits now? Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Sigh. Someone took the time to make that?

And I'm taking the time to respond to it?

Both are sad facts.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2011-02-18 11:39, gaffed wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-17 21:25, Justin N. Miller wrote:

we have an opportunity to take the world to an amazing place and cause them to think diff. about life, their lives, and the world in which they live in... that's my def of magic.

Wow...do you seriously believe that you, or any magician for that matter, actually believes he or she can achieve or actually strives that? Perhaps better put; do you seriously think that any magician is striving for that when they perform magic no matter how fantastic the effect may be may be? I mean really….magic is nothing more than entertainment; nothing MORE....nothing LESS. To think that magic is anything more is delusional. Do you for one moment think that when you “magically” make ones quarter go through a plastic water bottle that they will go home with a glazed look on their respective faces and think differently about life, reevaluate their lives and the world they live in!

I can assure you that no matter how strong an effect might possibly be, people will simply go home and may perhaps think, and or tell others; “Wow, that dude performed some really amazing sh!t” and that will be about the extent of it. Although I can fully appreciate your fervor and enthusiasm for magic let’s keep our feet on the ground and get real. If you actually feel that way I’d strongly suggest that perhaps you start a new religion and open up a church! No, I’m not trying to rag on you personally here as someone else seems to be doing constantly, and in all honesty is getting to the point of being out and outright childish. I would be making this same response to what you said even if Dai Vernon were still alive and made the same statement.

The ONLY reason I chose magic (or magic chose me) was because of two people in my life that changed me for the rest of my life. My dad and Copperfield..I have both of them to thank for making me see something, and think diff. than what I already did at the time. if you think we just "wake up" and say "i think ill be a magician now" you are mis guided and not paying attention.

Because of magic my life changed..so am I to assume other's can't when they see good and solid magic?
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-02-19 17:16, Dr. Magic wrote:
B Smith and Miller go on rants about the bad review process Craig And Dave have...and then Miller thanks them for the great review on one of his products. Flip flop twister mc-twisters at his finest!

So...they hate the reviews Craig and Dave do, unless it's in their favor.

WHAT PRO'S they are!

Noooo, they flat out lied and used scare tactics in their review that's what we called out and a bunch of other opinions we had.
I have thanked them for the review of freedom pack many times...so if they do another review that's mis-informed and full of lies then because of one good review I have to keep quiet now?
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-02-19 17:57, The One wrote:
I respect Bsmiths ideas even if I don't think they are as definitive as he has stated them here. I also like his products, and if I wanted to buy one I'd buy it with or without the aprooval of a single review source.

I also don't think he would've made these videos if Justin Miller weren't around to encourage them so I think you should stop hanging out with him.

Your wrong it was B.smiths idea in the first place about a few months ago to do this, we just did not have the time..so we waited to do it when we were on r recent tour..any more predictions you would like to make?
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-02-19 19:11, lumberjohn wrote:
I found JM's statements about announcing the passing of another member extremely offensive. Obviously, when a club member passes on, that is not a good situation. It is in fact the very definition of a bad situation. And addressing that with club members is a sensitive and difficult issue. You want to be prompt in alerting everyone, but email would seem to be a cold solution. So you would need to address it in person the next time everyone was meeting. To simply ignore the passing of a beloved friend and colleague of the club and act as though nothing had happened would be disrespectful to the deceased and those who cared about him. It is unfortunate that such information might color the evening's events for some, but that is just a fact of life.

Professionals can handle such things. They are prepared for such things. They know that not every crowd is going to be warmed up for them and the not every performing situation is going to be under ideal circumstances. They don't blame the deceased or the person put into the incredibly awkward position of having to relay that information to others if they have a bad night. That is what it means to be a professional.

Really that's what it means to be pro.?
well thank you for correcting me..
If you would actually listen or read what I have written you would see I am not saying don't tell anyone or send e-mails (thats what you said) I said have a special night where their memory can be cherished, and anyone who wants to come can come. that kind of information is very time sensitive and it also is not for everyone in the club to know about or care about. ( young kids or people who have no idea who your talking about). It should not in any way be something you talk about at a regular meeting or a lecture.
Are you guys stupid seriously... have you found the secret to immortality or do you think I have? WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE SO I AM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AND YOU AS WELL! I did not take some secret potion to live forever and am just putting down you mortals..grow up (favorite one so far out of all the comments) and pay attention DEATH is coming for ALL of us, I'm not being flippant..you just have not come to grips with your own mortality and until you do you wont be able to see it as a really funny thing that we spend our entire lives hiding and fearing the very thing we ALL have to go through (no exceptions)...thats extremely funny..if your paying attention.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-02-20 11:33, Double J wrote:
Quote:
On 2011 Justin N. Miller wrote:

I would also like to add that I do not believe in your view of what magic is, in that "our job is to make people smile" there are a lot of things that can make people smile...magic then becomes just another "oh, wow, that's cool you tricky person you"

I do not want to be considered as someone who is "really good with your hands" or "wow you must practice a lot" or "I don't want to play cards with this guy"...If you think that those comments are from people thinking they experienced real magic..sorry (game buzzard sound)

we have an opportunity to take the world to an amazing place and cause them to think diff. about life, their lives, and the world in which they live in... that's my def of magic. I have been short of that mark,many,many,times (even I agree some of my magic over the years has been yucky..strolling hands ahhemm). But I also know I have HIT that mark many,many,many,times as well and that moment is exactly why I keep doing this..what are your reasons?
JM

'REALLY'!!!! You need to start cutting your pills in half. You are suffering from a classic case of 'Delusional Disorder'. Pretty funny that you actually believe that crap though. LMAO!!

I actually feel incredibly sad for you that you have not experienced that in your life/or seen it in someone else's becuase of what YOU did for them.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-02-22 15:15, Matthew U wrote:
I fount this when I was on youtube . It looks to me like Justin miller and b smith have changed their mind !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trbucFnhbz4

Oh my god...I love this.. we actually predicted this in our first podcast..we cut it out though because of wanting to take out the fat...lets bring this piggy back.
JM
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I feel as though I've missed this topic and I should infact enlighten this whole thread with a profound statement which not only give my two cents but also brings a more lighter hearted feel to the thread...

Here goes:

"You know I love you, You know I care, Just Post on Youtube and I'll be there, you hate my tricks, you hate my style but you will never ever ever say I'm vile.

Bsmith Bsmiht Bsmith noooo, like, Miller Miller Miller goooo, like Bsmith Bsmith Bsmith noooo thought youd always be fine, fine".

If anyone can sum up this thread its Justin Beiber!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
Quote:
On 2011-02-22 19:43, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Are you guys stupid seriously... have you found the secret to immortality or do you think I have? WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE SO I AM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AND YOU AS WELL!

OK, I'll be serious again.

Justin MIller has no idea what it is like to lose a loved one. NOW..I'm not saying there haven't been people that passed on in his life. But if you research, as I have, his history in magic, he's a sociopath. He has ZERO feeling ( think Ted Bundy ) as to how people feel.

The judge that passed sentence on Bundy said he wished Bundy went to Law School, because he would have liked to have tried his cases. That's how smart and charismatic Bundy was.

B Smith has been duped by Miller ( AGAIN ). Paul Harris too, but...Miller had something to offer to make money off of.

Delete this post or ban me, but that does not change the history.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-02-22 20:27, Dr. Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-22 19:43, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Are you guys stupid seriously... have you found the secret to immortality or do you think I have? WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE SO I AM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AND YOU AS WELL!

OK, I'll be serious again.

Justin MIller has no idea what it is like to lose a loved one. NOW..I'm not saying there haven't been people that passed on in his life. But if you research, as I have, his history in magic, he's a sociopath. He has ZERO feeling ( think Ted Bundy ) as to how people feel.

The judge that passed sentence on Bundy said he wished Bundy went to Law School, because he would have liked to have tried his cases. That's how smart and charismatic Bundy was.

B Smith has been duped by Miller ( AGAIN ). Paul Harris too, but...Miller had something to offer to make money off of.

Delete this post or ban me, but that does not change the history.

None of what you just said (about me) has any truth in it whatsoever...
I have no feelings? Dude you have no clue what your talking about.
Your comparing me to ted bundy? lol lol oh my god that's the best thing so far...

B. Smith has been duped by me? Dude seriously what the hell are you talking about..
This entire sequence of events came from B. Smith HE wanted to do this MONTHS ago (and I agreed).
You can try and vilify me as much as you would like but you are a misguided, jaded, mis-informed human being.
try calling me, e-mailing me, anything to actually try and get the facts instead of just spreading lies and rumors that have nothing to do with any of why this was started. Oh wait you cant..because your a drone and a drone only does what it is programmed to do.
JM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wizard Product Review - Plot Twists, Riser, Chris Angel Decks and The Corner Project » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL