The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cello-Change By Chris Webb - MadAboutMagic.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Just about to release Cello Change by Chris Webb. It would be great to have a few random reviewers to add to the usual guys we send out pre-releases to. If you fancy an advance copy, post a reply and we will pick a few people to send free copies to in exchange for their honest feedback

The colour change is arguably one of the most impressive and magical sleights a card magician can perform for a layperson. They are visual eye candy for any spectator and can have a look of pure magic, I think Cello Change is definitely one of those magical changes.

It's a visual colour change that happens under the cellophane of a deck of playing cards. It is a completely impossible looking change that happens visually and under test conditions.

The best part about it is that Cello Change is really easy to do and requires minimal sleight of hand! If you can force a card then you can perform this effect.

All you need to know is taught on this video download from making the simple gimmick to different ideas on the visual change, ways to clean up and also how to reset should you wish to use this strikingly visual effect walkaround.

Thanks in advance

Dominic
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey Dominic,

You can send me a copy for review at

alejandrohinojosacantu@hotmail.com

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Send one over Dominic, I'll have a look!

Cheers,
Chris
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I'd be happy to give it a review Dominic.

Thanks.

-Paul
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I would sure love to get an advanced copy to review.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
I would be more than glad to review it if you want a younger (20) hobbyist to review it!
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of jcroop
If you have room for one more, I'd like to take a look at it and let you know what I think. Thanks.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Hello,

I sent you a pm as well. I would love to review this as well.

Mike Smile
bharris0225
View Profile
New user
Indiana
70 Posts

Profile of bharris0225
Hey I wouldn't mind reviewing it for you! Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cello-Change By Chris Webb - MadAboutMagic.com (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL