The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » ITR's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josiah37
View Profile
New user
kentucky
8 Posts

Profile of Josiah37
Hello all. I am looking for a good ITR. One that is capable of moving objects to and away from ones body. And small. (im doing close up)and does not require a button up shirt. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks. God bless
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
Here's the best explaination I've come across of different sizes ITRs and their uses:
http://themagicwarehouse.com/closeup6.html#sp1399

I prefer the Micro, a little more forgiving when it comes to thread breakage, and you have about 10 ft of thread to work with if needed. I've concealed mine under shirt collar, other places in shirt, in pants pocket, and pinned inside sport coat. Even though it's a little larger, it's still not difficult to conceal.

Bill Beach
jmm1303
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
49 Posts

Profile of jmm1303
MIcro is pretty nice, I don't have one but I used my friends
Nikos
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Nikos
What about the ESR and ESR 2 reels?
http://www.magicshop-m.com/index_e.htm
They are fairly expensive though.
Leo B. Domapias
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Leo B. Domapias
Quote:
On 2003-07-31 02:11, Josiah37 wrote:
Hello all. I am looking for a good ITR. One that is capable of moving objects to and away from ones body.

Hi all,

I know that an ITR can move objects toward the performer's body. But move objects away from from the performer... Is such kind of ITR already in the market?

Pardon me for my ignorance. I often perform IT effects, but I'm not much into ITRs. I need a little updating of info here.

Thanks.

Ben Benjay
Manila, Philippines
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » ITR's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL