We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW MANUSCRIPT PSYCHOMETRY DRAWING EXTENDED! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3222 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hello,
just to let you know that my new manuscript PSYCHOMETRY DRAWING EXTENDED is now available.
will be a limited release manuscript to 100 copies and will not be to any dealer.
If you enjoied my Chair routine act Im sure you will love this.
For more info and price please send me an email to: info@lucavolpe.com

already I had good reviews that you can see here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=15&10

Here is one of the review of the routine:

A while back I bought Luca Volpes' Ultimate Chair Test Routine Act. I liked his take on it a lot,
so when I got an e mail advertising his latest offering I jumped at it.

Let me tell you, it's good stuff.
Here's a quick overview of it.

Psychometry Drawing Extended

The premise is simple and easy for the audience to understand;
Four people make drawings and place them in envelopes.
The performer matches each drawing up with it's owner and even duplicates one of the drawings.

Obviously this premise has attracted the attentions of others in the past, however, this one has some interesting aspects that are worth very serious attention.

The four people all draw on the same pad.
i.e. One does his drawing tears off the sheet and passes the pad and pen to the next person.

The envelopes handed out are unmarked/ungimmicked. They decide which envelope they put their picture in.
i.e. One folds his drawing, puts it into any envelope, then passes the other envelopes to the next person.

The envelopes are handed to someone else to mix.
The performer identifies the first artist by "reading" the drawing.
The second artist is identified by their body language on being shown one of the drawings.
The third artist is identified without opening the next envelope, only by the matching "energies" of artist and drawing

Finally the last drawing is duplicated.
The performers drawing being handed to someone else before the last envelope is opened.

I have just coined a new phrase which suits this offering of Lucas' perfectly.

I'm calling it CLASSY mentalism.

CLean And SSYmple

OK my spelling isn't so cool, but you get the meaning.

Everything looks so fair and above board that I'm sure audiences will be clueless.

The pdf explains very clearly what goes on, you'll most likely have everything you need at home.
(and I don't just mean in your magic stuff)anyone in the world has probably got what they need at home or at the office.

I've never met Luca, though maybe soon, but I can tell from his writing that he thinks like me (not sure that's a good thing) and I like people that think like me.

Check this out, maybe he thinks like you too.

regards
steve

Thanks for the attention
Luca Volpe
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Got it, read it, liked it - and I am going to post a thorough review as soon as I find the time!

Best regards

Stefan
EXCLUSIVE MENTALISM PRODUCTS - Check out Stefan's original routines!

http://shop.stefanmagie.de
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2117 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
I love this, too. Practical and powerful.

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3222 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Benny and Stefan!
Im happy you like it!
;)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW MANUSCRIPT PSYCHOMETRY DRAWING EXTENDED! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL