The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New Gazzo Street Devils (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
garyanimal
View Profile
Regular user
UK
136 Posts

Profile of garyanimal
Hello, Everyone. Just to let every one know, I have finalized the design for the all new Gazzo Street Devil and the Gary Animal Street Devil. The Crash Invader is nearly done, too.
Gazzo wanted a prettier curved shape, like my Street Devil. He already has two sets of the new design and is using these on the street now. Pic soon.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2366 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Forgive me, but I imagine I am not the only one who is not familiar with all you have listed above, and I would like to know more. Perhaps, you could provide links to these items.
garyanimal
View Profile
Regular user
UK
136 Posts

Profile of garyanimal
Will do soon. I designed and made the Gazzo cups and Animal cups. These designs have now been changed.
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
Wonderful news! Looking forward to seeing them!

Francis
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day!
DoctorCognos
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of DoctorCognos
And those cups are best there is for size, load, handling, and durability. I have Gazzos and Gary Animals, and it's hard for me to believe that there can be a better cup.

But if Gary says he can do it, all I have to say is, "How much, and where do I send the money....?"

BroDavid
aka The Doctor
The Doctor Knows.....
robbyrob
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
67 Posts

Profile of robbyrob
Hey Gary - great news! I've been wanting to get a set of Gary Animals for some time. Please post some pics or links - I'm eager to buy! Smile

Thanks,

Rob
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24223 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Well, you have at least half a dozen sets sold. I'll bet you sell a dozen within a week.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Can count me in too!
garyanimal
View Profile
Regular user
UK
136 Posts

Profile of garyanimal
Hi Email your orders to me via the emails listed on magicpitch.co.uk . Set one of the new Gazzo street devil went out today and I have ten sets of Gary Animal street devils half ready and 9 sets of the New Gazzo devils nearly finished. Also I am ordering guilding metal again as its my favorite material for cups . Its not cartridge brass but an allow of 70 % copper. It is harder than pure copper and looks good when tarnished. For now though its pure copper. Oh and two sets of brass new gazzos and one set of aluminum animal devils finishes.
Crash invaders are soon
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Gary :

Any plans for producing a standard-sized set of cups in the near future - say, something that will be a good fit for, say, a lacrosse ball?

Fortasse
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
724 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Gary the cups look great. I should have a bit of cash very soon... I will send you an email shortly.

I may want to hold out for the guild metal, how long do you think the turn is on that?

Best
Shawn.
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
664 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
Quote:
On 2011-02-24 15:07, fortasse wrote:
Gary :

Any plans for producing a standard-sized set of cups in the near future - say, something that will be a good fit for, say, a lacrosse ball?

Fortasse

He does have the LOVE cups on the site. I think these are the smallest. Smaller than a baseball.
jm
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Yes, have a set of those already. Was wondering whether any of the newer designs would be used for standard-sized cups too. Don't think the busker-size cups Gary has on tap are particularly appropriate for close-up work.......not for me anyway.

Fortasse
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24223 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I've seen photos of all of these. I have placed an order for one of each set.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I have an order in for a set of Animal Street Devils. With the big upsurge in larger cups the past few years, thanks in part to Gazzo, I'm betting that soon the Love tennis ball size will start to be considered the new "standard" and what we call "standard" might have to be called something else. Maybe "close up"?
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Quote:
On 2011-02-24 15:49, fortasse wrote:
Yes, have a set of those already. Was wondering whether any of the newer designs would be used for standard-sized cups too. Don't think the busker-size cups Gary has on tap are particularly appropriate for close-up work...not for me anyway.

Fortasse

Sean: the Crash Invaders are smaller & will take a tennis ball.
(Have PM'd you)

Richard
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
664 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
Quote:
On 2011-02-24 18:18, Dave V wrote:
I have an order in for a set of Animal Street Devils. With the big upsurge in larger cups the past few years, thanks in part to Gazzo, I'm betting that soon the Love tennis ball size will start to be considered the new "standard" and what we call "standard" might have to be called something else. Maybe "close up"?

Maybe an idea for a new topic?

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=115&0
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Thanks, Richard. Look forward to buying a set.

Sean
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I love the name of the cups "Street Devils" and "Crash Invaders" makes you wonder what they can do?
garyanimal
View Profile
Regular user
UK
136 Posts

Profile of garyanimal
New love cup version being worked on . I'm also trying to make a lota gazzo Gazzo cup and street devil . I came up with the idea so have been playing around with it .Not sure any one has done that before.
Bill will know. Hey Bill has anyone made a lota cup that's part of a cups and balls set before. I figure a combi set ,one plain ,one with magnet and one a lota cup. Will let you know how I get on. Half way through an Ali test. May be a silly idea and not work but have a bee in my bonnet so have to do it. Will put some pics up on magicpitch.co.uk soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New Gazzo Street Devils (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL