The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Harry Robson's Instant Reset Card In Envelope In Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

I thought some of you may like to know about a brilliant new advancement in 'Card In Envelope in Wallet' called "Instant Reset Card In Envelope In Wallet" by Harry Robson. Harry has created a wallet that allows you to almost instantly reset the envelope in the wallet without taking the wallet back out of your jacket pocket! I know a lot of pros that don't use the envelope feature in their wallets because of the resetting problems when doing walkaround (crouching in the corner is never a very good look!). Harry's new wallet has finally solved that problem allowing you to reproduce, even during the same routine, the signed card multiple times from sealed envelopes in your wallet. Best of all, once the wallet is removed from the jacket the spectator can be given the wallet and can even open the zipper themselves and pull the sealed envelope out from the compartment and open it! Harry has a real winner here and you can see the trailer at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfFYpNITyrw

Best,
Russ
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2925 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Looks great Russ. It would be nice to perform card to sealed envelope consecutively. Thanks for posting the second demo near the end of the video, this gives a much better view of the whole presentation. Can the envelopes be made up or do you have to purchase?
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Thanks for that Russ Im Gonna take a peek at this at Blackpool
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2995 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Now here's a wallet that fits a real need. Glad someone came up with a solution to this particular challenge. I have a pile of Bonsall's excellent envelopes, acquired many months ago, but found I don't use them as much as intended because of the reset issue.

Russ - if the wallet comes with 12 loaders, is that then the number of times you can do it before sneaking off to the men's room? If so, that's more than enough, to be sure - probably will actually have to use the men's room for its intended purpose by that point. Just curious.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
I agree !! The wallet looks very nice indeed Smile Harry is a full time professional so you know this has been worked & worked. As Russ mentioned trying to find somewhere you can reset the wallet can be a pain !!!! I have used the O'connel wallet for years for the card in envelope & have not used the card in envelope due to the reset in circumstances beyond my control, which is a pain as the impact of the envelope is killer !!

A great step !!

Best Wishes

Mark Southworth
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Wow!

I was going to buy the F1 wallet at Blackpool but now I have a dilemma as this one looks absolutely fantastic.

Well done Harry and Russ for bringing this to market.
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

I guess you could make your own envelopes, but Dave Bonsell's are so good and reasonably priced, I'd stick to those to be honest. Yes, you get 12 loaders which means you could do the routine 12 times in a row from table to table, which is a great advantage for most performers wanting to do the card in envelope and the most you'd probably need in one set.

In the demo at the end of the trailer the camera goes in close as the lady opens the first envelope and it's at that point that Harry puts the wallet back into his pocket and reloads the 2nd envelope. If you watch the trailer he is ready way before the camera comes back out again to a long shot and at a guess I'd say he's reset the envelope in about six seconds. After that it's just a case of reloading into the wallet the second time round and that's all he's doing when you see him go back into his jacket the second time.

The response to this has been unbelievable and our first batch has now sold out. We'll have another batch to ship on the 21st February and will honor all orders made before the 18th with the promised discount. I know that Harry will have some in limited numbers (if he hasn't also sold out yet) on his stand at Blackpool.

Best,
Russ
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hi Andi,

The credit goes to Harry, I just shot the DVD!

Best,
Russ
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

Due to the huge amount of interest and orders for this wallet, we have now sold out of the first batch. Orders are now being taken for the second batch which will ship on the 21st February.

Best,
Russ
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Does that mean Harry won't be selling any in Blackpool?
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
Many professional workers do card in sealed envelope in wallet for a reason: It's the BEST way to do this trick.. To have an instant reset is golden. I'm getting one as soon as it's available.

And...you have to palm, so it is of no interests to the kiddies!
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hi Andi,

Yes, Harry will have them on his stand, but again in limited numbers. I think it'll be first come first served.

Best,
Russ
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
Russ stevens, when will this be available for order in the States?
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Dr. Magic,

At the moment all orders will ship by airmail from the UK (normally 3/4 days).

Best,
Russ
Dr. Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of Dr. Magic
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3375 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Just ordered from the second batch.Where do you order additional envelopes from and at what cost?
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello takeachance,

Many thanks for your order. Additional envelopes can be purchased directly from Dave Bonsall at:

http://www.magiciansenvelopes.com/the-envelopes.htm

Mention to Dave that you require the Deluxe Envelopes and that they are for the Harry Robson Wallet.

Best,
Russ
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3375 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Cheerz Russ

Neil
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
Love the look of this, Cant wait to see this at Blackpool.

I may even have to buy one of these.

Lee.
www.walkaboutmagic.com
www.facebook.com/walkaboutmagic
Effects.
STEP SYSTEM vol 1&2, iCandy, iPhone 10, strike 2.2 and lecture notes. All available on my site.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
920 Posts

Profile of Martino
Harry showed this to us magi working at Manchester United yesterday. It does everything exactly as advertised. A bargain! The fact that the spectator can remove the envelope themselves is a nice bonus.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Harry Robson's Instant Reset Card In Envelope In Wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL