The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Hummer Card Performance Tips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

changoos
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of changoos
Hi there,

(I don't know if this is in the correct section)
I have just started practicing the hummer card and I find it really difficult, so I was looking for some tips on performance/routine etc. The instructions I have say that the right length of string is from the mid-chest to the end of an outstreched arm. When I do this the card is way too low. To correct this should I use the same length of string and just control it between my thumb and index finger? Secondly, a problem I have is how much wax to use. I feel like I can see the wax on my thumb and it is verry visible if someone wants to inspect my hands. how do I avoid this. And how do I avoid them wanting to reach out and see if there is a string. These are just a few questions I have on performing this amazing illusion. If there is any tips at all ANYTHING at all you can offer, please do so! Smile

Thank You
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Since you only have 5 posts and cannot go to secret sessions the method, etc. can't be answered here. I'll PM you.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
changoos
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of changoos
Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Hummer Card Performance Tips (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL