The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Penumbra (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoJo Hermann
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of JoJo Hermann
This is a great little magazine with some powerful routines. Anyone else read this one?
Ed Oschmann
View Profile
Special user
Lake Worth FL
958 Posts

Profile of Ed Oschmann
Best mag out there right now. I've been working hard on Shoot's Neo Purse routine. Steve Ehler's has a nifty monte routine I think in the third issue.
Ed
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2963 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Don't forget "King Brand" from the first issue. Great item.

Mike
ditti80
View Profile
New user
New York - Long Island
46 Posts

Profile of ditti80
Where can one subscribe to Penumbra? Thanks.
bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
Email wgoodwin42@hotmail.com for info. He's also a member of this forum (Bill Goodwin, co-founder of the magazine), but he's not on that often. Smile
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
And don't forget Stewart James' "51 Faces North" in number 1. At last we can see his version in print, which have been much speculated about.
Penumbra costs $50.00 in US, and $70.00 international.
Im egearly waiting for number 6 to arrive. It has been a long gap between no 5 - 6.

Smile
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
boblinds
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
111 Posts

Profile of boblinds
Peo:

Just today I read the "51 Faces North" chapter in The James File. What's the source of the method in Penumbra No. 1 (which I don't have.) If Slaight couldn't find it for the book, how did Penumbra dig it up?

Thanks.

Bob
bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
The story is actually in that issue...And Slaight actually did find it...but for further details, site Penumbra. Smile
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1843 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Don´t get the penumbra just for the 51 faces to north. It is not very good solution in my opinion and it can´t be done all by itself. It has to be done in routine that has some other tricks in it for it to work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Penumbra (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL