The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Promotional items/Giveaways to Promote Kids Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic-Sam
View Profile
New user
Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Magic-Sam
Hi All, I'm currently working on teaming up with a Family Radio station who have "Street Machines' which hit the streets of a local suburb each morning and afternoon. The teams who go out hand out gifts, promotional material etc. for companies and businesses that support the station. I'm currently thinking of what I could offer the station to hand out to promote my services, I was thinking Magic Worms with my business card attached but does anyone have any better ideas?
Thanks,
Sam.
MichaelDouglas
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
767 Posts

Profile of MichaelDouglas
The Fortune Telling Fish is super cheap and you could insert your business card into the sleeve for it. Maybe order some balloons printed with your and maybe the stations' info and give those out without blowing them up. If you order in bulk, you can get fancy pencils imprinted with your info. Good Luck.
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1813 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
I recommend something inexpensive to produce and that doesn't require a separate piece to promote you.

The tried and true Magic Dollar Bill is a great give away for this kind of thing. Originated by the late Ed Harris, there are two variations currently available. I have a template I designed and began marketing 11 years ago 9 (with permission). It's in black and white and is pretty easy to customize. There are four magic tricks explained on the back of the bill and the kids love them. The front of the bill is a U.S. Dollar so you might want to consider replacing it with an Australian bill (although people in other countries tell me the U.S. Dollar is very popular because it isn't as common.) Here's what my completed bill looks like:

Here's the back:

This type of item is works really well because the kids want them and they can't separate it from your advertising. (If you attach you business cards, they will lose the card.) On top of that, this is very inexpensive to produce. (If you're interested in my template, it costs $20 U.S. Just PM me.)

Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Promotional items/Giveaways to Promote Kids Shows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL