The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Doomsday 2011 SOLD OUT!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Dear friends,
At present there are no tickets left for DOOMSDAY 2011!! yes once again this unique event has sold out in a very short period of time. As it was last year so it is this year the demand for tickets exceeds all expectations. Doomsday is fast becoming one of the fastes selling Gatherings/Conventions on the Magic Calendar!
However, you will be pleased to note that we are now keeping a "Waiting" list. Should you put your name on the waiting list we will let you know if a ticket becomes available for this year, and we will put you on our Doomsday 2012 list. Please PM me with your email address and I will get in touch with you promptly. Doomsday...a unique event not to be missed!
Cheers
Roni
Roni
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Two weeks away and I am really excited for this event. Cruising up to Whitby...lots of neat stuff planned as well as an unveiling of an excerpt from 'Regression'...Roni has done an amazing job once again. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Special offers on Macrocosm.

Cheers

Dr Todd
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Can't wait either. I don't perform (ever!) but for one night and one night only I will perform Dolly Darko as well as give a short talk on creative thinking for those with creators block!

Dan

Lebanon Circle
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Yikes! 1 week and 6 days and I'll be giving Doomsday my talk.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
I've put some pictures up on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=......61930390
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Doomsday 2011 SOLD OUT!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL