The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » I know you apps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Check a new app call "I know you" just got it yesterday and its really good. basically the effect let you guess a phone number that the spectator think.
I don't want to say a lot here, but its good and its very subtle. pass the wife test!
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
jassu
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jassu
Do you have a Link ? Okay, got it:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lior-such......387?mt=8
jassu
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jassu
Why this require an Internet Connection ?
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Its not. buy it then you know.
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
jassu
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jassu
Have buy it,very amazing trick, also the Firestarter Trick have Buy,genius. If you know other Undetectable Tricks,Please let me Know.
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
This app is ok. But disappointed. They way it is presented in the video is different than how you actually have to preform it. Also, it supports the 4th gen iPod touch but... why. You can't use it because it shows an iPhone call screen. So to me, it's useless. Also, the artwork is a bit low resolution. It won't look as clear on any current gen iPhone/iPod.

That said! The principle and production are well done. The video is nicely edited and the instructions are clearly laid out. I really like the idea behind the effect and think this could lead to a lot more usefull/universal effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » I know you apps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL