The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Shout Out! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Here is a shout out to our own Alexanderia the Great, for getting on national television last night. The piece was well done, showed several facets of her life, and demonstarted a wonderful escape without giving anything away.

Break a chain!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Michael K
View Profile
Loyal user
Hazleton, PA
249 Posts

Profile of Michael K
Congrats on the great press. An inspiring story!

Michael
Alexanderia_the_Great
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Alexanderia_the_Great
Thanks guys! It was a fun piece to shoot. Michael I hope it came off that way. I did two shoots last week for two different shows. One last Thursday with a local PBS show in Boston called Greater Boston with Emily Rooney (Andy Rooney's daughter) and one with CBS on Friday. They shot essentially the same stuff (interview, workouts with my trainer and my free diving coach and then some escapes). On Saturday, they filmed my show where I did the Underwater Cell (UC). Whirlwind weekend but it seemed to go well. Thursday I am in studio with Emily. Wish me luck.

Alex
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Congrats Alex....we haven't had a chance to see the segment yet, but sounds like it went very well. Job well done on all the recent press and success!!!

Kevin & Kristen
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Alexanderia_the_Great
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Alexanderia_the_Great
Kevin & Kristen,
As busy as you guys have been, I would not expect you've had time to watch TV. Hope things are going well. I appreciate the kinds words and encouragement along the way. You two are both class acts. Hope to see you guys soon.

Alex
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Shout Out! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL