The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Royal Revision Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brettsaunders
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
108 Posts

Profile of brettsaunders
For anyone who owns "Royal Revision" by Ton Onosaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Cy5vB3UY&feature=related), I would like to use this idea in my show, but require a different card change than the one shown in the video (eg. changing from Ace of Diamonds to the Queen of Diamonds) (I would like to change from say a 10 of Spades to King of Hearts). With this item, is it possible for myself to construct my own jumbo card/s to use with the prop, or am I limited to use the cards supplied? Thanks so much to anyone who can help.

Brett.
abrell
View Profile
Loyal user
Remscheid, Germany
284 Posts

Profile of abrell
You can build that yourself, but there is a reason that an ace changes to a court card of the same suit. Within this limitation you can choose freely if you want to build it yourself.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1771 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
In my humble opinion, this is a GREAT trick, and is the PERFECT variant of the "Visible Color Painting" principle......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Royal Revision Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL