The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Astro Tube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
Does anyone know anything about Tenyo's Astro Tube?
I recently received a lot of old magic tricks and I am having trouble identifying one of the tricks. Someone suggested it could be Astro Tube and while the general description fits, I am having difficulty locating any detailed information about it. Can anyone give me a detailed description of this trick or perhaps know where I can find some pictures of it?
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I don't have the trick but when I read the description I think it could work like the Mikame Dream Tunnel. A video of that one is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twdj7U4UVi8

A picture can be viewed at Angelo Carbone's or Stereobasic's site, but I think you already found that one Smile
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
Yes, of course those were the first 2 places I looked. I can sort of see the trick in that picture but it's a little hard to tell. Smile

That's for the link to Dream Tunnel. At least now I have an idea of how the trick might work.
What I have seems very similar to that but without the designs on the outside - it's just plain black. Perhaps there was an earlier version without the design? Does anyone know if anyone else made something similar?
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3450 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Thanks Killertweety for the mention of Mikame's Dream Tunnel... I like having fascimile versions of the more rare Tenyo items until I can locate a real one (if possible!)

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Astro Tube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL