The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » WinMagicTricks.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
http://www.winmagictricks.com

Win Magic Tricks Every Week / Month

Anyone else joined?

Gary
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1608 Posts

Profile of Futureal
No such thing as a free lunch. They must be harvesting the email addresses to onsell, or something.
Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1134 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
Terms and Conditions:

By registering your details with winmagictricks you accept that your details may be passed on to any of the sponsors of winmagictricks. However, winmagictricks will not sell your details to any third parties.

Whilst winmagictricks will endeavour to offer a monthly prize draw at the end of every calendar month winmagictricks reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a monthly prize draw at any time.

To be enetered into the monthly prize draw, you will need to be subscribed to the Win Magic Tricks email updates. All winners will be picked at random from this list.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
A sponsor provides money or a magic trick, I assume.

So someone that gives them money can access the list of email addresses? That would be selling the list...
-Matt
Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1134 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
Technically if a sponsor provides a prize in exchange for a list of e-mails it's fair trade. Still I wonder what it takes to be a sponsor?

"Hey, if I mention your site on my blog, can I be a sponsor?!?"

Personally, I don't think it's worth it. I have enough 2 card montes in my drawer as is.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » WinMagicTricks.com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL