The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » C&B Club....C&B newsletter? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1201 Posts

Profile of fortasse
...just wondering, does anyone know if there has ever been a magic club - or a newsletter or other periodical - devoted exclusively to Cups & Balls?

Fortasse
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1201 Posts

Profile of fortasse
.......incidentally, are the plans for a C&B convention still progressing? Does it look like such a convention will be held anytime soon?
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
Oh any c&b periodicals or convention would be great, hope both will come true, Fortasse.

Francis
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day!
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
There are a large number of Cups and Balls workers at every Golden Gate Gathering. Ron Bauer has a great routine he's shared, Theron Schaub does a fine routine. Dr. Matsuura comes every year and is more than knowledgeable on the subject.

You can see this year's set of lecturers here:

http://www.bamagic.com

You'll see one of this year's presenters is a well-known cups and baller.

I hear the guy that runs the thing has a fair routine, of his own, as well.

KG
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
Everything I have learned about C&B has been right here at the Magic Café the Ever so sleightly thread. I am aware of Cups Con but this is the place where I find everything I need to know, so why do we need a newsletter?
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Bill Wells organized a World Magic Seminar convention in Vegas totally devoted to the C&Bs: Bill Palmer, Pete Biro were reingorcing the flanks (with Bill having brought a abstract of his ups and Balls museum) and we enjoyed the great Johnny Thompson, Jason Latimer, Antonio Romero, Kent Gunn, Raphael Benatar...: Just thrilling.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1201 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Keith :

I think you misread my initial post. I was not suggesting that there should be a newsletter. My query is related to some historical research I'm doing. I'm simply trying to find out whether there has ever been a newsletter or other periodical devoted exclusively to C&B.

Fortasse
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » C&B Club....C&B newsletter? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL