We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Shells - Mag peas vs non mag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

john oleson
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of john oleson
Anyone use the magnetic pea with shell (Scoundrels)?

When lifting where the pea should be, but isn't, and being able to flash empty hands, seems to get 'em everytime!

Ideas, comments, suggestions welcomed.

johno from tropical Michigan
BobSheets
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of BobSheets
John- Some guys really love the using magnetic shell with the magnetic peas. Remember to work very slowly so you don't lose control. I had the thing jump out a time or two and I didn't like the response I got from "the new green hat" the shell ended up sporting.

That said Whit and I both use the magnetic peas to hold out in several different devices and with a butt magnet it allows you to ditch and add a pea as used in my work. See 3 Shell Boot Camp Diary in another part of this "If right you win,if wrong you lose"forum. That seems to be the most effective use of the Magnetic peas for me.

Push on. Bob.
Magic Marine
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Magic Marine
Bob,
Any chance you might be holding a 3 Shell Workshop -- based on your excellent Bootcamp DVD -- at Denny's or Barry's in Maryland?
Best,
Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Shells - Mag peas vs non mag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL