We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Subtle Scam by Tommy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
InfinityDream
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of InfinityDream
Tommy, you are a very generous man.

The Ritual is very clever and I like a lot your mystical presentation.

Good job again.

-Antonio
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10804 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
Is "Criminal Induction" available?
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On 2011-05-31 04:06, Cozmo D wrote:
Is "Criminal Induction" available?

No, not available at the moment.
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
Why?
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On 2011-05-31 04:36, Cozmo D wrote:
Why?

Because the effect is very powerful of course Smile He doesn't want everybody to know his method, and I truly approve him!
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
I've got a message from Tommy, who cannot write at the moment on this thread:

Concerning Criminal Induction, he will keep the secret for himself. He doesn't try to sell it or to make money with this effect. So, he doesn't want anyone to talk freely about this effect on the forum. He could remove his video from youtube if everybody continues jazzing about Criminal Induction...
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10804 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Ok Tommy wants this to be like the Berglas effect, I under stand
bye
vinny
Come check out my magic.

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2011-05-31 05:29, doriancaudal wrote:
I've got a message from Tommy, who cannot write at the moment on this thread:

Concerning Criminal Induction, he will keep the secret for himself. He doesn't try to sell it or to make money with this effect. So, he doesn't want anyone to talk freely about this effect on the forum. He could remove his video from youtube if everybody continues jazzing about Criminal Induction...

stooges...
I've asked to be banned
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
I've watched this video a dozen times now, and I cannot see how this is possible?

I have a variation of this called psychological one, which is exactly the same effect only I can't see how this can work with the spectator shuffling the deck??

It can't be done.

I'd like to be proven wrong but I just can't see how that part of the effect is possible unless it's pure luck

Just my opinion

R
monello74
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of monello74
@IAIN:

You are free to believe what you want, I don't have to prove anything. This effect is not for sale.

@RUS:

If you don't see a solution, after you have seen it many times, don't prove that it is impossible.

I have seen your pyschological one, I believe it can be done also with a deck shuffled.

I repeat again, you don't have to prove anything, because I don't sell it, so you are free to believe
that this effect is fake, that I use stooges or actors or it is just pure chance (i.e that I performed this effect many times,
until it appears as you see inside the video).

This discussion here is off-topic on this thread (This thread there was a discussion on Subtle Scam)

Please, stop talking about this effect.

Bye
Tommy.
It's a Miracle...

For ACAAN/OP effects:
(Mental Magic)
http://sites.google.com/site/m2mmagictrick
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
Ok. We will start another thread.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10804 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
LOL
Come check out my magic.

Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1284 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
I just wanted to buy SS, then I saw Criminal Induction ( Open Prediction ) and changed my mind...

Now I will buy ACIAB (any card in any banana)

:)
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
1284 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Jun 8: I read another topic on SScam and just wanted to see what it was… I should have trusted my instinct after watching Criminal Induction.

SScam is not a pipe dream or just another `try to be´ Berglas effect, but a working idea. Would I ever present it, no. But if you don´t mind the time it takes for the spectator to count all the cards on the table, and maybe even twice, go ahead.

In my version (a variation of RR hands of ACAAN), they shuffle, call a card, call a number, and they count to that number and find there card. Bang!

I have many other ACAAN that I liked but SScam is not for me. I like to hit them fast, simple and easy to follow without death spots in the presentation…
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of entermagic
Quote:
On 2011-06-09 16:27, Dr. Eamon wrote:
Jun 8: I read another topic on SScam and just wanted to see what it was… I should have trusted my instinct after watching Criminal Induction.

SScam is not a pipe dream or just another `try to be´ Berglas effect, but a working idea. Would I ever present it, no. But if you don´t mind the time it takes for the spectator to count all the cards on the table, and maybe even twice, go ahead.

In my version (a variation of RR hands of ACAAN), they shuffle, call a card, call a number, and they count to that number and find there card. Bang!

I have many other ACAAN that I liked but SScam is not for me. I like to hit them fast, simple and easy to follow without death spots in the presentation…

Did you try it in real world? Maybe you can change it a bit in order to have the version that fits your requests using the SS method. Anyway inside this pdf there
is not a single solution, but many effects and the cleanest is Duplicity and nothing is so clean and direct (It is not ACAAN effect but a double ACAAN).
You cannot compare SS with The Berglas Effect. The Berglas Effect is just the effect "Perfect ACAAN" and not the method used to perform it.
In this terms also S.S. could be the Berglas Effect.

MP
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
1284 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Hi MP,

Sorry for the confusion, I meant Criminal Induction was a attempt to make a `Berglas effect´, (a perfect effect), SS really can be done, but just not my thing, I don´t want to try it in the real world for the reason I wrote.

Tommy really did some clever thinking especially with Duplicity I agree but I like the simplicity of the effect I do, that´s still closest to the perfect effect. To be honest now I do mine, without the shuffling at the beginning. As I started doing it, I did let them shuffle first, but later I decided it was not necessary and I was just overdoing it by letting them shuffle. It keeps it simple and clean and very easy to follow.

I did try Duplicity on a friend, and he was very amazed but I like the other presentation more…

Best,
John
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of entermagic
Quote:
On 2011-06-09 23:02, Dr. Eamon wrote:
Hi MP,

Sorry for the confusion, I meant Criminal Induction was a attempt to make a `Berglas effect´, (a perfect effect), SS really can be done, but just not my thing, I don´t want to try it in the real world for the reason I wrote.

The Berglas Effects is an ACAAN, Criminal Induction is an Open Prediction and the performance is always the same. The Berglas Effect looks like a perfect ACAAN always, but the method is always different.

With SS you can build The Berglas Effects. I believe you can do also something better than it and easily using a variant of SS. (Inside the pdf there is just an example how you can build a strong effect starting from SS idea. All you need to do is using the same idea to build your perfect version)

Quote:

Tommy really did some clever thinking especially with Duplicity I agree but I like the simplicity of the effect I do, that´s still closest to the perfect effect. To be honest now I do mine, without the shuffling at the beginning. As I started doing it, I did let them shuffle first, but later I decided it was not necessary and I was just overdoing it by letting them shuffle. It keeps it simple and clean and very easy to follow.

I did try Duplicity on a friend, and he was very amazed but I like the other presentation more…

Best,
John

I would like to see or to read a description about your effect. If you want, contact me via pm.

MP
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of entermagic
Do you know Tommy? Who is really Tommy?

Here the answer: http://www.tackfilm2.se/?id=1307812535588ID381

;)

MP
R.E. Byrnes
View Profile
Inner circle
1206 Posts

Profile of R.E. Byrnes
"With SS you can build The Berglas Effects. I believe you can do also something better than it and easily using a variant of SS"

I believe you are fantastically mistaken. the lavish praise for this is baffling
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Subtle Scam by Tommy (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL