The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the ruhr area. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shevron
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of shevron
Hey everybody!

My name is Matthias and I live in the ruhr area. I'm just starting to learn some magic. So be patient if I ask stupid questions. Smile
I'm a student right now and ya... that's it I guess. If you have questions, ask them!

Have a nice day everyone!
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
Welcome Matthias. You've come to the right place to make new friends and learn all things magic. Remember, magic is about entertaining people,
not puzzles and tricks. Best of luck
wk
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Welcome Matthias...

You're welcome here.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
rsylvester
View Profile
Loyal user
Trying to learn to BP a duck in
269 Posts

Profile of rsylvester
Hi, Matthias. I'm new myself. What I do know you'll learn more in a community of magicians than in all the books and videos you can buy. Of course, get the books and vids. But when you don't understand something, you now have a place to come and ask. There are some great pros here who will know the answer. I've been lurking for a while. I like it, because I get confused on which products, books or instructional videos to buy, because there are so many. I want to spend my money wisely, and the forums here have helped me. Enjoy the Café!
shevron
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of shevron
Thanks for your replies!
My intention is to do magic without "gimmicks". Maybe an usual card deck, but that's it. You know? Some kind of bar-magic.
For entertaining the crowd in a bar when the mood is a bit sleepy.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome shevron,

OK, I'll bite. Where is the ruhr area? (sounds like this might be a "mattababy").

-Mary Mowder
shevron
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of shevron
Quote:
On 2011-02-28 13:50, Mary Mowder wrote:
Welcome shevron,

OK, I'll bite. Where is the ruhr area? (sounds like this might be a mattababy joke of some kind).

-Mary Mowder

;) No the ruhr area is in Germany. North Rhine-Westphalia. In german it's called Ruhrgebiet. Nice place to be. Smile
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
Herzlich Willkomen ins Magic Café! Sind Sie auch Mitgleid des MZvD? Ich bin ehemaliger Deutschlehrer aus Virginia Beach, USA und habe einige Zauberfreunde in Deutschland.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the ruhr area. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL