The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Posting pictures (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
Can anybody help me to post some pictures. I have them in photobucket and do not know how to attach them. Thanks, Mike
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Mike, try going to your photobucket web site and when there just copy the url from your browser and paste in the text of your message. I use Picasa and it works fine that way. Best, Bob
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Chris Henderson
View Profile
Special user
Indiana -- Anyone w/ no life would have
563 Posts

Profile of Chris Henderson
In Photobucket, move your cursor over the picture you want. When you do that, you will see 4 options given: Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code and IMG Code. Move your cursor all the way down to the fourth option (IMG Code) and left click. It will say "copied." Now go to the message box here in the Magic Café and hit Control V to paste the image code into the body of the message. The picture should then show up.
"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"

--Gerry Spence
IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
Thanks for the help guys. Mike
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1356 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Go to the top of this page, click F.A.Q.
Scroll past the smilies.
About the 7th or so topic down, there it is, "how to paste images".
(use the link the members above told you how to get, by copying and pasting from your photobucket account), and put it inbetween the [img][/img ]

that they show you in the F. A. Q.

and there you have it!

ACE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Posting pictures (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL