The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Bank Night (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WV
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa, Durban
293 Posts

Profile of WV
The only "Bank Night" effect I know of is the one called "A sucker is born every minute" from PenguinMagic. It being such an old principal of magic, I was wondering if there is perhaps a version of it on The Learned Pig Project webiste?
Vernesto

"I'm not perfect, just forgiven!"
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
The Tarbell books contain at least two that I'm aware of (perhaps more). Not sure if they're included in the Tarbell Course on the LPP, but you could try looking there first! Good luck.
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
nagi cpa
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of nagi cpa
Richard Osterlind has a handling that also includes lottery tickets. It's on his Mind Mysteries volume 1 DVD. Also on L&L World's Great Magic Stand Up volume 1.
scottds80
View Profile
Special user
Victoria, Australia
730 Posts

Profile of scottds80
Check out John Archer's Blank Nite. It's available in PDF and he has a video of it fooling Penn & Teller!

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYfjCUeCPMM

Here's John's thread about it:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
"Great Scott the Magician", Gippsland
WV
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa, Durban
293 Posts

Profile of WV
I went through the Tarbell index on the LPP site, but I found nothing under the name "Bank Night". Does anyone know what it might be called?
Vernesto

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
In Tarbell, "Bank Night" is included in Lesson 62 (Volume 5 in the printed edition). The version on Learned Pig and on the available CDs only goes up to Lesson 60; that's why you can't find it.

You'll find the whole evolutionary history of Bank Nights on my "Banker's Dream" e-Book in The Wizards' Journal #20 on my site, ending with my own "in your hands" version.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
WV
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa, Durban
293 Posts

Profile of WV
Thanks. Checked it out. Added to my list of stuff I want. Hopefully I will be getting it soon. Do you perhaps have a video of the performance?
Vernesto

djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
Further Education by John Archer has it. After initial extreme scepticism I got his DVD. Recommended.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Bank Night (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL