The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » No Strings Attached (aka The House) Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nikos
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Nikos
I was wondering if anyone has purchased No Strings Attached (aka The House)and could post a review or their opinions on this effect.
shortkid
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of shortkid
well if i were u i woudnt buy it its not worth it it comes with a little gimmick not that its bad and all but if u need a litlle video or whatnot on hookups of IT then buy this but all in all its not worth it its not a new way of levitatig an object cause it uses the same concept of the others. hope this helps.
shortkid
MagicMaker
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of MagicMaker
Yes I recieved an e-mail today from penguin magic offering a 10% discount for this effect. Originally this goes for 29.00 and that's extremely pricey for just a hookup. I would think this price would be justified if a reeel came with it, but from the comment above doesn't seem to be the case.

Does a reel come with this effect?
Jemy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jemy
Well What you really get with this trick ?
Is the gimmick just the common gimmick for levitate small object or something really new ?
How long is the video and how many effect are touhgt inside ?

the video on penguin seem really cool indeed, I have an idea on the hookup but not quite sure. I'm still hesitate to buy it but guess I will surely not cause I already have many other hookup wich seem better i think. If people say it's bad guess it surely because it is.
If someone like this effect please post a review to make me change my mind
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » No Strings Attached (aka The House) Review (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL