The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Red Button by Laurent Mikelfield (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1106 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
Is it a free choice of button or is it only the red button that ends on the shirt? If any button chosen appears sewn to the shirt I'll certainly buy.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of Markymark
It could be a 'free' choice but it is only the red button that ends up on the shirt.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
This looks sick! May have to dig in me piggy bank after seeing this one. Smile

Paul
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
This looks amazing!

Do you need to wear a black shirt for this and can reset be done while walking to the next table?

Also, do you need a knife? Or can the button be apparantly be puuled off instwad?

AP.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Anyone get this yet? I'm so tempted! lol

Only problem I don't really wear button down shirts other then at work. This means more money to spend buying shirts. Smile

Paul
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4322 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I wear button downs all the time....this is very tempting.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2447 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Hmm. I almost clicked the add to cart, but the thought... this looks good on video (straight on) will specs not see the red button before the "moment"? If not, I have a great idea of how to accomplish this and looks like buying would save me R&D for my own version.

Nice work
juan
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
178 Posts

Profile of juan
A miracle as performed by Malini, transformed in a cute little trick.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-03-08 09:33, Paul S Wingham wrote:
The trick looks incredibly good but what struck me more was that knife. I can imagine the conversation with the police man now. "I'm on my way to a magic gig, honest" Smile

Why would you need to explain that to them?
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Trying to remember what the Malini effect was.

Effect looks good. Doesn't look like here would be any angle problems. I imagine that the button colour is not a truly free choice, though you could probably set it to be another colour other than red.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Edit.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5267 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Quote:
On 2011-09-16 14:59, gdw wrote:
Trying to remember what the Malini effect was.

Effect looks good. Doesn't look like here would be any angle problems. I imagine that the button colour is not a truly free choice, though you could probably set it to be another colour other than red.

Malini ripped a button off of a spectator's shirt and restored it back onto the shirt. It's a brilliant effect. Tim Conover, one of the world's greatest magicians, who sadly is no longer with us, used to perform it and fried spectators. RIP Tim.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
Sounds fantastic. Sometimes I almost wish I lived in times past just to see some of these things.

ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
Does anyone own this effect? I am thinking about buying it, but am concerend with some possible restrictions. Can somone PM me so I can ask some questions about the versitility of the gimmick. I don't want to know how the trick is accomplished, I don't want to spend 40 dollars on aomething that I may not be able to use.
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
Arteco
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Arteco
FYI: Red Button is now avbailable from Fun Inc, therefore, should be available by a wider range of magic shops worldwide.
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1347 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
I would love to hear more about this from folks using it.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
WOW is all I can say.
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Is anyone actually using this?

I found one completely useless video review & would like to know if anyone can post a review please.

Thanks,
Mike
freewayh
View Profile
Regular user
Mexico
112 Posts

Profile of freewayh
I bet you need to have care with the angles
LenaTom
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of LenaTom
I am also interested in hearing more about this from guys who are using it! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Red Button by Laurent Mikelfield (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL