The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Is it good to be flexible? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bretigan
View Profile
Regular user
Milwaukee
102 Posts

Profile of Bretigan
Hi,

When doing escapes, like a straitjacket, is it good to have a flexible body? I am not at all "limber" and was wondering if it makes it harder to escape? The same would go with rope escapes, etc. Thanks for your help. Smile
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Profile of Stuart Burrell
It comes down to what you want to do. The more flexible you are the more extravagant your escapes can be but it depends on the style you wish to convey.
Derkomai
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Derkomai
I don't know how flexible this is, but because I can touch my butt with my toes I can do an escape from an ungimmicked Posey by undoing the crotch strap with my feet. It also allows me to get out of a Posey applied the way the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do it—with arms interlocked behind back and through loops. I can reach the arm buckle with my feet. I don't know how common this technique is, no one will tell me.

Dorian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Is it good to be flexible? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL