The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » New York Times: U.F.O. Data Released, Clearing Up Nothing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
The heavily censored files are basically useless. Other than raising the question of why they are so heavily censored if the Brits concluded there is no issue. There is one page that states the government is only aware of one report of a triangular shaped UFO, one! Numerous newsmen have reported that it is a violation of the Official Secrets Acts, a felony, to print reports of triangular UFO. It is hard to verify this, no on will go on record as it is also a felony to report if you wave been briefed about Official Secrets Act limits. Until recently GB claimed that they routinely destroyed all UFO reports after five years, because they have no value. This is just more disinformation to continue government deniability.
The truth may be out there, but you want find it here.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
I thought that the source of all that is good, clean, and peaceful in the word-wikileaks-had this stuff?
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Governments will admit aliens exist a few minutes before the earth is enslaved or destroyed.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Come on Aliens, just show yourselves already!

Or is it just us from the future? Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » New York Times: U.F.O. Data Released, Clearing Up Nothing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL