The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rattled by Dan Hauss (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..8..12..16..20..24..26~27~28 [Next]
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Just saw this listed on the main page of the paulharrispresents.com page. Shows a plastic bottle and a rattlesnake. Anyone heard anything about this? I'm always interested in checking out what Dan Hauss releases.
Balthasar V.
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Balthasar V.
I´ve found no information. I like Dan Hauss thinking.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I don't know how much I should say but Dan showed this to me at Magi Fest and I flipped for it. It's really a utility gimmick. That's all I'll say for now until there's an "official" word about it.

I think it's great, though.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I also saw this, and it's very cool!
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
This will be a HUGE hit from Dan. I have had the opportunity to see this from the beginning, and it is just amazing...SO much you can do with this. I am excited for the release!
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
TrickZonePhilly
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of TrickZonePhilly
I have had the chance to play with this. It is a great utility and I think people are going to love it.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7530 Posts

Profile of RNK
Rattle us Dan! When is this coming out?
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
I have seen Dan perform Rattled and I have to say this is going to be a huge!!!

Chris Oberle
MikeOB
View Profile
Loyal user
Doylestown, PA
217 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
I've seen Dan perform this at the Trick Zone in Philly. Very very cool. I agree this is a great utility and cannot wait to get this.

Mike
Magikevin
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Magikevin
I saw Dan perform this last year in Toronto and I thought 'was that all?'

Kidding,'I haven't seen it yet!
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
I have seen Doug Hauss perform this and it is a fun trick, can't wait to buy one of these.
P3
practice practice perform.
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
I have not seen Dan perform this, but I bet it is fun and I would love it if he sent me one for my birthday.lol

Cmon Dan, let em know what its all about?

John
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Rattled is the name of the trick and oddly enough how I feel wanting to know more! I've always loved Dan's stuff...
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
What happens in the routine?
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Everyone is sworn to secrecy...untill it comes out!
A bit of hype can be fun in the beginning but it can get boring if it goes on too long.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
708 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
World Magic Store are proud to present the worldwide joint exclusive of a Paul Harris product - Rattled by Dan Hauss.
This item is shipping in limited quantities so to guarantee receiving your copy when it arrives, pre-order NOW!!!!

http://www.worldmagicstore.com/rattled-p......nvqun1r4

No other European dealers are stocking this product.

First there was Flow...Dan Hauss' ingenious best seller using an innocent bottle of water.
This time he's using just the cap...

You unscrew the plain white cap off your water bottle and put a coin under the bottle cap. You take a step back from the table so there's no way you can get near the cap or the coin.
Your friend now shakes the cap and definitely HEARS and FEELS the coin RATTLE inside.
And without you touching ANYTHING she shakes the cap again...and the RATTLING suddenly STOPS! Just stunning empty SILENCE.
She looks under the cap...the coin has VANISHED! The empty cap can be closely examined.
No coin, no rattle sound, nothing. Just an innocent plastic bottle cap and you've been standing away from everything the entire time!
You can then place a glass under the table..."CLINK"... and the coin drops through the table into the glass! OR...the vanished coin appears under a second empty cap that's been held by someone else! (Dan's ingenious gimmick does the work for you).

You Have Options!
Entire rattle/vanish action is done by the spectator. You never touch the cap! Perform surrounded.
Carry the cap in your pocket, or unscrew it from a water bottle.

Resets in ten seconds (The Rattled re-set technology is a joy to behold). No switches! Very Easy to do. No palming required Includes Rattled Coin In Bottle and Rattled Ring on Finger

Options to perform with signed coins and small objects.
Includes 2 Fully Gimmicked Caps

A SECOND gimmicked cap is included so you can explore all the glorious two-cap RATTLED combinations.
DAN HAUSS' RATTLED: 100% gimmicked. 100% examinable
Designed to Astonish. Built to Last.

Get it here: http://www.worldmagicstore.com/rattled-p......nvqun1r4
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Would you describe it as "self working"?
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Special user
Changing the world with my
988 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
You know I'ms scared to say this after being disappointed by a couple of previous purchases of Mr Hauss products from Papercrane...but this actually looks quite nifty.

Nice one Dan
Caliban
View Profile
Special user
727 Posts

Profile of Caliban
Do you have to use a coin for this, or could you use it to vanish something like a spectator's ring?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rattled by Dan Hauss (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..8..12..16..20..24..26~27~28 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL