The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Smaller Size (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

snowpuppy
View Profile
Veteran user
Juneau,Alaska
325 Posts

Profile of snowpuppy
About a year ago I purchased the "Go Go Vanisher" by Laflin,and to my surprise I already had one. (It came with my "Spectrum Illusion")from Gene Devoe,but made of different material). They both work great for larger items (both are the size of a foulard) but I need one on the smaller size, say...12 inch. Does anyone make one like this? Thanks, Mike
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I can make it up for you. I was planning to start making them again after Levent gave me a great idea for its use.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
snowpuppy
View Profile
Veteran user
Juneau,Alaska
325 Posts

Profile of snowpuppy
Hi Richard,

Why doesn't it surprise me that you mentioned Levent, as I am planning to use it in my Billiard Ball Routine among other things? What color/colors, material and size do you suggest, as my Balls (Ha-Ha) are 2 inch Red Balls and what do you expect the Price would be plus Shipping (Priority Mail to Alaska)? Thanks, Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Smaller Size (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL