The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LIFT by Nefesch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
My friend and performer colleague Nefesch had in his hands something very cool

Check it out

http://nefesch.com/lift2011.html

Is in pre-order right now...

Imagine Being Able to perform endless mentalism effects with ONE single Method!

Imagine that Method being the simplest thing to do!

Can you lift your own hand?

Imagine being able to know what a person is thinking of by JUST lifting your own hand!

Now: STOP imagining! Cause LIFT exists.

LIFT is a very easy Mentalism technique involving one single movement that Nefesch has kept in his pocket for Years, but finally he is giving it away, this technique will help you achieve any mind reading act you wanted.

Routines Included:

Psychological Draw Duplication
Dreams
Double Impact (Amnesia)
Q&A
Newspaper/Book test
And more...
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4315 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
This sounds interesting. I am going to order.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
After P.R.R. 2.0 I will neer buy another Nefesch product.
No matter how many of his buddies say it "The Grail"
James
ps
I love how he also has this "self help"section on his website. I remember when he was begging for donations a while back.
Sheesh,
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1934 Posts

Profile of ted french
What's P.R.R?
P3
practice practice perform.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8999 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Oh no, not another effect that has been kept hidden for years, but finally given away. Nothing against Nefesch as I've never bought anything from him, but please get original.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1372 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Excuse my scepticism but the ad copy as written suggests that all I do is lift my hand and I can read minds.....sounds like real mentalism to me. I don't expect miracles but this sounds like a "this is what the spectator will rememeber moments"
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
When Nefesch's stuff was a $5 or $10 I would buy it, some was ok, some terrible. Now his ebooks are $35!!

All the good reviews come from other people that also sell $35 ebooks, coincidence?

This viral marketing, "I'll review for you and you review for me" stuff is old. Buy Cassidy's Artful mentalsim and you will be good to go.
James
Mind over Magic
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Mind over Magic
I agree with James, thank you for posting your thoughts about what's really going on here.

And I honestly will never buy anything from a seller who uses all capital letters in certain words in their ad copy. It's annoying and insulting. Stop it please.

Sid.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1261 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
I am also with you James!

..sick of these fast made bucks...
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-03-10 02:37, Paul S Wingham wrote:
Excuse my scepticism but the ad copy as written suggests that all I do is lift my hand and I can read minds.....sounds like real mentalism to me. I don't expect miracles but this sounds like a "this is what the spectator will rememeber moments"

I just Pmed you

Nefesch
Paul.W
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of Paul.W
Hi Guys

Just got the a copy of it last week and I like the idea!
If you have any questions, just pm me or post it on here.

And yes, I just realized that there is a special offer on the pre-order.
Any pre-order will receive "Hot and Cold" dvd from Nefesch.

Paul.W
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
Quote:
On 2011-03-10 03:57, Xiqual wrote:
When Nefesch's stuff was a $5 or $10 I would buy it, some was ok, some terrible. Now his ebooks are $35!!

All the good reviews come from other people that also sell $35 ebooks, coincidence?

This viral marketing, "I'll review for you and you review for me" stuff is old. Buy Cassidy's Artful mentalsim and you will be good to go.
James

It was well said. I have stopped reading reviews from other authors, after I have bought to much crap based on these kind of reviews. One should not be a brain surgeon to see that they give each other good reviews, to sell their own products. I will not say that this has happend in this case, but rather on a general basis. The problem is that it turns back on themself after a while.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2011-03-10 03:57, Xiqual wrote:

James

Haha.. that mades me laugh. Good one.

Nefesch is my friend,YES .

He is an EXCELENT thinker and performer , YES.

Why in the earth I'm not able to support him ?

If you cant made work P.R.R. , come back to the card magic and surefire methods.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Oh here we go again with "If your skills are not good enough for this method then you are not ready for this."
Please, stop. The Kenton Knepper jedi mind rant doesn't work on me. I am wearing an aluminum foil hat.

Anyway, Let's see some REAL demos of YOUR work Pablo and of Nefesch's
Doubt that will ever happen.
James

Quote:

Haha.. that mades me laugh. Good one.

Nefesch is my friend,YES .

He is an EXCELENT thinker and performer , YES.

Why in the earth I'm not able to support him ?

If you cant made work P.R.R. , come back to the card magic and surefire methods.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Hey James

Did you know that Nefesch was a participant in the Greek version of The Next Uri Geller show?

You can check performance of him. VERY good performances.

I PM you for some personal videos.

In a way or another the jedi mind deceptions will affect your super conscious. Believed it or not.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I have read the whole thread a few times, and I was wondering if I should post something or not and if I did what to post.

So here the deal:

For those that are asking if LIFT is all about just lifting your hand and finding out what your spectator is thinking, I am being honest when I say that lifting your hand is the 90% of the method, this is a very easy movement to do with your hand that will allow you to find out what your spectator is thinking of. The method is most than likely impromptu as long as you have something to write with, if you don't then you still can borrow any item that writes down.

For those that said: "an other kept for years method that finally is giving away..." and asked me to be original, well I can tell you the method, handling and applications for lift are very original, and the fact that I used the phrase "kept for years blah blah blah" that is just true! this is a method I use every day for almost any mentalism effect.

For those who said that I am "arranging" reviews, well I don't. I have shared this method with a few friends of mine, and if you take a look of it NONE of them has placed any review, this is because I have asked them NOT to do so. The fact that Pablo Amira started this thread is irrelevant, he did NOT placed any review since he doesn't even is one of the persons that I have already shared my method with.

I will tell you all what:

I will offer the method for LIFT to be review for 5 people here in the magic Café, these people will be people that I do NOT know at all, so if you want to be one of those people, just pm me and as long as I realized that you are a serious performer I will be willing to share privately the method with you over a skype video conference, whomever wants to review it shall give an honest review, I do not ask for good reviews to anybody, I expect my work talk by it self.

Xiqual:Since I have had the chance to have some private conversations with you, and I particular believe that you will like this idea I am offering on LIFT I would like to invite you to review it, if you agree just pm me so we can arrange a skype conference.

For those that are wondering if LIFT is a psychological influence method as it is PRR, NO! it is not: LIFT is a 100% deceptive method based on the simplest sleight of hand someone could do.

For those complaining about the prices: The price for the effect is $34.00 usd. It is a Full definition Video with a lot of information on it, routines, performances, explanations, over 45 min of practical mentalism. Plus I am offering for the purchase of this effect a Free Dvd (H.O.T. & C.O.L.D. Dvd) which is worth $40.00 usd plus shipping, so basically for those $34.00 bucks you get a Dvd that is worth more than what you are already paying, plus the LIFT effect.

For those who don't like pre ordering things: I understand it, that is precisely one of the reasons why I am offering a Free Dvd, the hot and cold Dvd is shipped the next day after your purchase, so you don't have to wait to get something tangible after your preorder. Plus the LIFT video will be available in no more than 4 to 5 weeks.

I must just add that the offer of a free Dvd is only available for the first 100 preorders.

Hope to receive your pm soon

all the best

Nefesch
Mind over Magic
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Mind over Magic
Hi Amira, nothing personal but your comment about PRR is completely irrelevant and way off the mark. That effect is 100% transparent. Probably one of the worst ebooks I've read.

Sid.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2011-03-10 14:53, Mind over Magic wrote:
Hi Amira, nothing personal but your comment about PRR is completely irrelevant and way off the mark. That effect is 100% transparent. Probably one of the worst ebooks I've read.

Sid.

Ok Sid, no problem. I respect your opinion but I disagree with you as well. PRR is a wonderful effect, very different from anything that we can see today. Is very sneaky and can fail. Isn't 100% surefire and I know that a LOT of buyers are feeling the same as you because they were expecting other method to achieve that effect.

I just need to say: Read the idea again, understand what you are saying with the script that Nefesch put in the eBook and understand what you are doing.

I wait my copy of this DVD ( I bought it, I don't received it as a free copy just because Im friend of Nefesch) because I like to support good thinkers of our art.
After that I will share my review.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Hmmm... Where do I start?

Nefesch is one of the good guys in my agenda... Not all of his methods (not effects... METHODS) are the ones I would go for, but I always appreciate his creative juice.

Sometimes he came out with great stuff I was able to adapt for my aims.

Now, Xiqual (James) also is entitled to HIS opinion (which is an informed opinion) and for the little I know him I can grant you that he is very knowledgeable in our field and he's a great thinker; thus suggesting he does not like one thing just "because he does not get it" is to suggest a lie.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I absolutely agree with you Paolo, I do appreciate Xiqual's opinion as I know that he is really a thinker, I am also sure that every performer/creator has its own taste and leaning regarding methods.

I am still expecting to see if Xiqual would like to review LIFT.

While then could you Paolo pm me so I can share this with you have have your honest opinion about it ?

let me know

Nefesch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LIFT by Nefesch (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL