The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LIFT by Nefesch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Review: Lift by Nefesch at http://www.amirasideas.com

My friend and great thinker Nefesch has a new product to offer to the mentalism community. A technique that will allow you to predict thoughts, read minds and other wonders with a simple move.

Price:
Video download: $34.00 at
http://nefesch.com/lift2011.html

Original description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......sHuSvOe4

My opinion:

You will get a 1 hour 47 minute video aprox with a performance of the basic effect of "Lift".
After that Nefesch goes in depth in this concept, explaining some extra ideas for mindreading, precognition and even a "card to anywhere" effect.

I found this idea very clever and surely a technique to kept in mind.
isn't for every moment, but surely will give you a new tool for your options.
The quality of the video isn't excellent , but is clear enough to get the necessary ideas that you need to understand.

You can even see a blooper footage at the end Smile

Rate: 8,5/10

A great idea from a great guy. Support this creator because I know that he is a great contribution in our art.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Just got this and actually it is quite good. Nothing required, you borrow the paper and pen. Really looks so fair and totally test conditions.
I will be using this a lot. I think it is worth much more than $30 if you use it.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Quote:
On 2011-06-29 04:53, Xiqual wrote:
Just got this and actually it is quite good. Nothing required, you borrow the paper and pen. Really looks so fair and totally test conditions.
I will be using this a lot. I think it is worth much more than $30 if you use it.
James

I fully agree.

For me Lift has an incredible potential, as I mentioned previously, this is as good as a CT or AN.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
I must say that I like Lift very much. It's easy, great for one on one, and works with my new favorite medium; business cards (after learning Sean Water's brilliant Panacea Process). It also works while standing. A clever, unique, impromptu peek with business cards. Just up my alley.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
The most honoest review I've ever posted:

I just finished watching "Lift" I sat through the whole 90 minutes or so watching every detail. So I'm ready to make my review.

I have to be completely honest, I was very skeptical of "Lift." So many times you hear about a new peek and then you buy it and it's a peek that has been used for years with a slight modification.....I thought "Lift" would be one of those times.

Boy was I wrong! I have never seen this concept used in this way. It's a very very clever peek. It's completely impromptu. Any writing utensil,some paper, and that's all you need.

So first off I want to start by saying that the video quality is great. He's sitting on a giant spider in his house.....but the video quality is still good.

The effect itself is really really good. It's everything it's claimed to be (There's even a really odd book test!). It's very simple to learn and perform. I learned it in about 2 minutes of practice.....and then I put it to the test..... I used my usually billet peek today for a friend of mine. They were completely amazed. When they asked if I could do it again, I went into Lift. The reactions were about 10x stronger. It just seems so much more fair. So much more impossible. I had about 5 people making a "hand sandwich" around my hands to make it completely IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to see what they wrote. Of course when I started to reveal the word a letter at a time they were absolutely baffled. I hate to admit it, but I broke the cardnal rule of magic, I performed "Lift" at least 3 times for the same group of people. But they just got more and more amazed each time I performed it.

If anyone has any questions about this effect you can post it here or PM and I will answer honestly.(Don't ask for a reveal because I will not be doing that to Nefesch.)

I think this has GREAT potential and this will deffinantly replace my current peek. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Has Lift been sent out? I ordered it but did not receive it yet?
Want The Force? - Check out "The Gift" Shoot me a PM to order.
https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=82obXYQe0OI

Other effects:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/magician/matt-sconce
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2011-08-24 22:24, MagicMaddy wrote:
The most honoest review I've ever posted:

I'm glad to hear that, in the same time you have only 13 posts...

Quote:
I just finished watching "Lift" I sat through the whole 90 minutes or so watching every detail. So I'm ready to make my review.

You mean during these 90mn you didn't go to the toilett !
Congratulations!

Quote:
I have to be completely honest, I was very skeptical of "Lift." So many times you hear about a new peek and then you buy it and it's a peek that has been used for years with a slight modification.....I thought "Lift" would be one of those times.

lol

Quote:
Boy was I wrong! I have never seen this concept used in this way. It's a very very clever peek. It's completely impromptu. Any writing utensil,some paper, and that's all you need.

No WAY! INCREDIBLE!

Quote:
It's very simple to learn and perform. I learned it in about 2 minutes of practice.....and then I put it to the test.....

2mn! it's too long to learn a technic and try it!
Usually I don't practice at all, just watch how it works and try it right away on my dog.

Quote:
I used my usually billet peek today for a friend of mine. They were completely amazed.

That's true, he talk about you billet peek all over internet...

Quote:
When they asked if I could do it again, I went into Lift. The reactions were about 10x stronger.

10x stronger!
I read it in the newspaper, He commit suicide at the end, too strong for his poor brain

Quote:
I hate to admit it, but I broke the cardnal rule of magic, I performed "Lift" at least 3 times for the same group of people. But they just got more and more amazed each time I performed it.

Only three times?
Command you should do it 12 times in the row!
People like puzzle!

Quote:
Don't ask for a reveal because I will not be doing that to Nefesch.)

Very kind of you, I'm spechless.

Quote:
I think this has GREAT potential and this will deffinantly replace my current peek. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

Ah! you use only one peek...
Bordel! Can we have a review form an real performer and not a kid please Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2011-08-25 02:34, MattSconce wrote:
Has Lift been sent out? I ordered it but did not receive it yet?

Yes Lift has been sent out, I can send it to you, I thought I had sent it to all costumers who preordered it, I may have missed placed your order, please email me your paypal order to: nefesch@nefesch.com or pm here.

Hugs

Nefesch
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Parmenion:

What's your problem? I have been doing magic for 12 years, I know what I'm talking about. And I know I've only posted 14 posts....on this website. But I post reviews on other websites as well. What didn't I cover (or did cover) that you're not happy with?
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Parmenion why have you been so negative this days my friend?

:)
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
I just saw Lift, I'm kicking myself a little for not having thought of this - GREAT technique! I'm looking forward to trying it out!

It's bold as f***. It's also clean as f*** though, so I'm happy!

Nefesch is a legend for coming up with this - You'll be grinning inside as you use the technique, it really is that cool!!

DC
http://the1914.com
The Shadow Wallet // Revelations // The Art Of Stagecraft // Osmo // Cocktail - All now available @ The 1914.
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Well, I have to say this is one of the best and cleanest methods I have seen in a long time for gathering unknowable information. I WILL use this and will have a blast doing so. I must thank Nefesch for releasing this as it is absolutely impromptu, and gives me a tool to use when someone asks me to perform some mentalism on the spot. I am a magic creator who loves psychokinetic, fire, and obviously supernatural looking effects, and this will join the ranks of those illusions. The spectator will feel it is absolutely impossible. That launches it into the realm of the supernatural...therefore I love it. Thank you Nefesch. Do yourself a favor, buy this and add it to your arsenal of amazing impromptu magic!

Other effects:
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Used this once again today with absolutely amazing reactions. The guy sat with me for an hour trying to figure out how in the world I did it.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Only one hour?
Hmm... normaly it's between 1 days and 3 months.
You have had do something wrong.
<BR>
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
435 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
Quote:
On 2011-08-26 07:36, parmenion wrote:
Only one hour?

parmenion, with all my respect to you, your attack to Maddy has no reason, no basis, no explanation.
you can have a dispute but you cann't be ironical;
you can use humour but you cann't be impolite;
you can judge and tell your opinion but you can not offend

at least to somebody who has not challenged you

this is at least my opinion

regards,
Harrismatic
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Quote:
On 2011-08-26 07:53, Harrismatic wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-08-26 07:36, parmenion wrote:
Only one hour?

parmenion, with all my respect to you, your attack to Maddy has no reason, no basis, no explanation.
you can have a dispute but you cann't be ironical;
you can use humour but you cann't be impolite;
you can judge and tell your opinion but you can not offend

at least to somebody who has not challenged you

this is at least my opinion

regards,
Harrismatic

Thank you
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Ok
just trying to find a way to bring the topic into LIFT an not into any argue any more:

If someone is interested in getting LIFT with a special discount let me know via pm

Nefesch
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I can't comment "Lift" because I don't have it but I'm thinking to buy it as I bought lot of products from Nefesh and was never dissapointed.
<BR>
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Quote:
On 2011-08-26 16:40, parmenion wrote:
I can't comment "Lift" because I don't have it but I'm thinking to buy it as I bought lot of products from Nefesh and was never dissapointed.

It is my favorite offering from him yet. I love it.

Other effects:
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Parmenion, trust me go for it.
Jose Prager

www.e-mentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » LIFT by Nefesch (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL