The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Irriversible deck by Daniel Madison. Your thoughts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan Bliss
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Ryan Bliss
Daniel Madison as a unique gaffed deck In one of his PDF's that is similar to the invisible deck, but is used as a force. Essentially, the spectator is handed the deck, and is asked to spread through the deck and flip one face up in the center without looking. then when the deck is brought out. you can cleanly spread the deck on the table with only one card reversed. This card is A FORCE. So no mater what card they flip, the force card will always be the only card face up in the spread. The deck can even be used as a regular deck for any other effects you want. I truly Love this deck. Has anyone else experimented with it?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2870 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I just read it again and compared to Paulus' "Blind Luck, Pure Skill" (the latter works w/o any gaffs). Both are clever in their own ways but I usually prefer the ungimmicked version.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
DGabbay
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of DGabbay
Yes, does anyone have any info one who created this way of rearranging an invisible deck. Was Madison the first?
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3400 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
One of the earlier uses for this principle was "One Card Brainwave". I'm sure that it probably pre-dates even that.

FWIW
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
659 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Election by Eric Ross uses this principle.
19grijos
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of 19grijos
Maybe you could use a double-face deck, normal card on top, have them turn over a double-facer then show normal card on top.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Irriversible deck by Daniel Madison. Your thoughts? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL