The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Need iPhone app to control show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I just purchased the Logitech Wireless USB Speaker Z515. http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-......duct_top

It just occurred to me that I could use this with my iPhone for a mini sound system for a small show. The sound would only be adequate for a small gathering, maybe a living room, but it would be a nice entry point for me to play with. I am now learning hypnosis and it would be nice to use something like this for music to be cued when say I have someone convinced they are a riverdance dancer.

I am looking for something that could cue up tracks and maybe have a sound board function. The ability to switch tracks using only the hard volume buttons while wearing it on my hip would be awesome, but Apple may block the ability to do that.

Do any of you sound/iPhone gurus have any suggestions?

Edit: I had posted this in the F/X forum and hadn't had any responses yet. I was afraid it would be missed by someone who would have an answer. I apologize for the double post but feel this forum will have better results.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
Um.. not sure if this would work.. But if you have a computer available to run it all, you could probably use the VLC remote. It brings up all the tracks and sounds that you have. You could just pick and choose, pause, fast forward. All of that. You just have VLC on your computer paired with your phone. Then you have your list of audio in VLC.

You could also use the Apple Remote app. It would connect to your computer and you could view the playlist on your computer and choose all your music and sound effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Need iPhone app to control show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL