The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Darkside Deck by Lucas Allen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Funkytek
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Funkytek
I have been waiting for this trick a few months now and it is finally here and well worth the wait, I got this last night and have to say that I can not wait for this weekend for me to put this great effect to work. It is very effective and I know whoever I perform this effect on will be wondering what happened for a long time.It is about time that magicians started to shoot there DVD's in HD, it not only is shot clear but you can understand everything he is explaining. I hope you guys check this awesome effect out, it has been a while since a magician has motivated me with tricks because some of the videos out there that I have purchased are worthless because of how it is shot and explained.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
817 Posts

Profile of acesover
What is the effect?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Funkytek
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Funkytek
Can't share that with you but you tube helps to see this effect...effects. It has been working great for me. To much fun with this deck I think this trick along with other effective tricks will depend on your patter & Imagination, & Mine I'm sure like many others on here are endless...
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
817 Posts

Profile of acesover
Cannot find any you tube trailer. Must really be something if you cannot even tell us what happens.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Funkytek
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Funkytek
I am surprised you did not find this Effect on you tube type the effect name or just type Lucas Allen, I don't want to share this effect because I think its brilliant! I don't know if I can share it. I do not need little kids going around stealing the idea from Magic Café, it is bad enough we deal with you tube giving away secrets.
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
http://www.themagicapple.com/

You can find it if you scroll down a product [after Best of All Worlds]. The demo does look pretty coo [this and the type of deck used was discussed in another thread about the same product here].
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
817 Posts

Profile of acesover
My bad. I found it with your help and do not know how I missed it before.
Funkytek
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Funkytek
Thanks Crest! PS Ace Best of Both Worlds is a great book also, just in case you do not have it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Darkside Deck by Lucas Allen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL