The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » A Fine Mesh by Phil Goldstein (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
You are right, I watched the video again, nothing to criticize, sorry. My memory was wrong. Well done! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
David - Indeed you have inspired me to bring this into my routine. I particularly liked the slight (pardon the pun) difference in the handling midway through. It made much more sense and seemed to 'prove' the situation much better. Thanks a lot.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
This isn't the type of card magic that does anything for me BUT having said that, very well executed fella. Your timing was immaculate throughout.

Don't know if I can agree with Roger (for once) about rolling up your close up mat - they shouldn't be folded or rolled - they should all be BURNT! Smile
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » A Fine Mesh by Phil Goldstein (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL