The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Spongeball portable storage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Pardon me if I repeat something already stated, but I just realized that a hinged hardcase for eyeglasses makes a great storage for about 3-4 1.5" spongeballs or anything fitting those enclosed dimensions of that case.
The one I have is just plain black with no logo or design at all. yea, perhaps bulky overall, but to separate and organize small props looks kinda snazzy and most cases are felt lined so it adds some noise dampening. I'm going to see if I get another one from my optometrist and say I lost it.
P.Synenberg
View Profile
New user
Abingdon, Va
58 Posts

Profile of P.Synenberg
I concur, there is nothing worse than pulling out sponge buttons out of your pocket, after a long flight.... or an ARMY SEMINAR, as today.... thanks army, luckily a little trip to the latrine sink hooked me tight up, however, no matter how much you wring them out you still have a damp pocket
-P.J. Synenberg
francisngkl
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
509 Posts

Profile of francisngkl
I like the idea, thank you!

Francis
Carpe Diem, Seize The Day!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Spongeball portable storage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL