The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Sellers of downloadable content beware (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
This guy has been buying downloads form a lot of us the claiming to pay pal that it was an unauthorised transaction.

Peter Machek with the email michealmachek@gmail.com. His claim states that magician with the same second name got a hold of his details.... Come on now!! Really?

If you use ejunkie I advise you guys block the email
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks Alan.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
People like this just tick me off....
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Thanks for the heads up Alan.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6996 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thank you!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Information like this makes the Café even more valuable
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
If you own e junkie. Log in, go to sellers admin and look in the manage buyers section. Click on block buyers/transactions.

then just put int he name and email as it shows to block them. hope this helps..
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
Done.

Thank you Alan!
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Most very welcome.. He may have got £50 of material of me for nothing but ill make darn sure he wont do it to anyone else
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I really don't understand how someone can perform/use something that they ripped off. For me it just seems wrong and distasteful.

Daren
Twitter @darjames
omk
View Profile
Regular user
Florida's Space Coast
108 Posts

Profile of omk
A BIG part of the problem also is PayPal. They favor the buyer even if the seller can prove he is right and the buyer is at fault.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Very very true mate. I have the guys ips and download record etc that show him downloading it seconds before he put in the claim.... but as long as I can help you folks out I don't mind
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3207 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2011-03-18 13:40, Daren James wrote:
I really don't understand how someone can perform/use something that they ripped off. For me it just seems wrong and distasteful.

Daren
scumbags like this rarely use their ill gotten gains, they're just data-hoarders. Most pirates are.

This guy seems to be even slightly more stupid than your average bit-torrent pirate. How long does he think he'll get away with this sort of nonsense before he's banned, blackballed all over the online magic community, and possibly facing charges for wire fraud?
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Sellers of downloadable content beware (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL