We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Paul Harris Deep Astonishment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

houdini
View Profile
Loyal user
N.E. Kansas
201 Posts

Profile of houdini
Why doesn't Paul Harris' Deep Astonishment webpage come up anymore when I enter http://www.deepastonishment.com?

Please HELP Smile
Jim. Thats me on the left,Everyone should know the other guy!
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
You might call Rodney Whitlock who worked with Paul Harris on this effect at 440-585-2463, or email at yenders1@email.msn.com.

I believe that Rodney is in charge of the web site. I heard they were having problems with it. If you find out any additional information please post and let us know.

Bill Beach - contributed tip # 14 on the Deep Astonishment web site, turning the wallet into a checkbook.
Graymatter_Fireworks
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, GA
305 Posts

Profile of Graymatter_Fireworks
Yeah I was upset when I got the trick and in the manual it mentioned the website...but alas there wasn't one! I was hoping to see some of the different ideas people had with this trick.
"The social world in which we live, determines our experience of what is real." - John Gager
jarrod
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of jarrod
It came up fine for me. It has a price of $29 on that site, however you can get it for only $20+free shipping from penguinmagic (http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=379)
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
Just came up fine for me, too. I think it's back!

Bill Beach
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1280 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Yes it must be fixed! Great effect! Do you guys use it regularly?

Also check out the http://www.deepastonishment.com/Tips.html section! Interesting ideas... Smile
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
BUY from the manufacturer. The money is well spent. Internet dealers are usually cheaper, but not with as much tech support and refudability!
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
Mark,

I perform Deep Astonishment whenever the opportunity presents itself, and then it is always the closer.

Cannot be done in a very noisy setting or surrounded.

I'm a member of the local IBM ring and did it at a recent meeting where the main topic was mentalism. A couple of the members have requested an encore performance at a future meeting, as far as I know they have no clue as to how it's done.

As for laymen, it normally leaves them speechless and giving me those wierd looks of "astonishment" we all like to see.

Bill Beach (Tip #14, wallet as a checkbook)
Tripwire
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Tripwire
Site seems to come up fine now.
jonesc2ii
View Profile
Loyal user
Oxford, England
235 Posts

Profile of jonesc2ii
Looks good. Is it possible to see a video of it being performed? And is it difficult to perform? I'm no longer a beginner but I'm way off being 'advanced'!
www.ixyl.co.uk/forums - for when you fancy a debate or a quiet chat.
houdini
View Profile
Loyal user
N.E. Kansas
201 Posts

Profile of houdini
Thanks for comments guys. I tried getting the webpage the other day and it worked fine.
Jim. Thats me on the left,Everyone should know the other guy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Paul Harris Deep Astonishment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL