The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Review wanted : James L. Clark - How to make a Close Up Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hello everybody,

I've seen that James L. Clark brought out a DVD "How to make a Close Up Table". I'm interested in purchasing this DVD, but I wonder if anybody bought it already and could give me a review about the kind of table he's teaching to build and what it looks like, etc... ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Oliver.
Nate Green
View Profile
New user
Working my way past
73 Posts

Profile of Nate Green
Oliver,

I do not have this DVD but wanted to suggest that you search for reviews of this product through google. I hope you find something!

Regards,
Nate
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Thanks Nate,

Didn't thought of diong a google search. I had a look and apparently it's not such a good DVD. He's only teaching how to cover the table with some sort of close up pad...

Oliver.
Nate Green
View Profile
New user
Working my way past
73 Posts

Profile of Nate Green
Oliver,
You might want to look through these threads: http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en......pdl=3000

Take care,
Nate
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1434 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
You may want to check out these videos...

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1162

IMHO they are much more informative than the James Clark video. Between Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 there is about 3 hours of footage. Tom goes over several tables and cases and stands. They are a very good investment, and Tom's teaching is very thorough.
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Thank you very much for this link Aaron,

I'll have a look. It seems to look more appropriated for my needs.

Oliver.
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1434 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
No problem Oliver. You won't be disappointed in them, they are one of my favorite videos to come out in a while.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Review wanted : James L. Clark - How to make a Close Up Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL