The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » American Wedding (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PyroDevil
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
156 Posts

Profile of PyroDevil
I saw this movie last Friday and I must say it's not the best American Pie film. I mean half of the original characters arn't in it. People like Tara Reid, Chris Klein, and Mene Survari. I thought the story was a bit stupid and the jokes were just dumb teenage humour. I thought the first two American Pie films were better, but this one was just so-so. A little disapointing to be exact. Smile
Overall= 6/10
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Because the majority of movie go-ers (did I get that right?)attention span is smaller then Mike Tyson's IQ, it is impossible to make a good Trio these days. For some reason everyone hated Matrix Reloaded and there wasn't that much buzz for LoTR 2. Smile can't wait for the second Gigli.

Lee
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
Personally I have seen worse movies than Gigli...I don't see what is so HORRIBLE about it. I think a lot of the recent movies are cruddy...LOTR, Matrix and Spiderman series are good, but the rest fall down to the quality of Escanaba Under Da Moonlight with Jeff Daniels. I think things are getting better though.

Jakks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » American Wedding (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL