The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Floating a ball. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
Yeah, Don Wayne did give two methods in his booklet. A one man method and the method that David Copperfield used. I feel the one man method is prettier. I think where I messed up with my observation of it, and thank you fellows for clearing it up, is that at the end, the ball drifted away and what seemed like on its own. I should have known that a master manipulator like Lance would have used the one man versions.
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
The best floating ball routine I've ever seen was Mark Wilson's presentation on "The Magic Land of Allakazam." The ball floated around under Mark's direction as dry ice fog filled the stage, which created an atmosphere of mystery while at the same time helping to conceal the modus. I believe Bob Towner created and choreographed that presentaton.

-----Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Floating a ball. (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL