The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Closeup is a GO for the 2011 FCM Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
In my younger days at conventions, I was up to the wee hours doing and watching close up. It is more difficult to get up for the morning activities these days.

My plans are to save the money and also the days (no bookings) for next years events. If I make it I would love to see what people use for walk around/close up ministry. In my urban fishers of men work, I love to use close up in my ministry. Last week Bev Dowling's church had a block party. The nearly normal puppets had a great time. Under the tent, was a great spot for close up and balloon work.

love brother Harris....
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Hey Kif- sorry about the Wolf Magic announcement that no more brand new stuff won't be produced for awhile at least... I really like their magic- Rings of Truth is one of my favorites.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Closeup is a GO for the 2011 FCM Convention (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL