The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Gary Ouellet's Supershells Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Hi!
I want to learn the Supershells Routine from Gary Ouellet.

What is the better ressource? His "Supershells" booklet or his "The Very Best Of Gary Ouellet - Vol 3" DVD?
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I have his shell booklet. It's not a booklet as I would think of it, but pages filled with many photos and easy to understand copy. It's easy to learn from, and worth having.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2711 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Gary's routine is the best I've seen so far. In the 38 years I've been around magic I haven't seen a better routine yet. Learn it from the printed instructions or the DVD you won't be sorry either way.
Artie Fufkin
View Profile
Special user
857 Posts

Profile of Artie Fufkin
The book would be my choice here.
It's a laminated softcover, and goes into incredible detail on Gary's work on the shell game as entertainment.

There are a lot of routines out there claiming to be "original", but are actually (and obviously) only very slightly modified versions of Gary's SuperShells routine.

If the shells are something you use, then the book is one of the best deals in magic.
Fizzban Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
and Jedi Knight
204 Posts

Profile of Fizzban Magic
Does anyone sell this as a download? I think we are on the verge of a postal strike here..Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Gary Ouellet's Supershells Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL