The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2011 entrée: Morgan Strebler » » Please Introduce Yourself » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
I would love to get to know you guys a little better. I wanna have a great week here on the Café, and make some new friends!! Please introduce yourself, and tell me a little bit about YOU!!
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
WagsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach, SC
639 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagic
Hey Morgan,

My names Brandon Wagster. I live in Columbia, South Carolina. About 2.5 hours from Myrtle Beach so I'm sure we'll get to know each other.

Enjoy your week here!

-Brandon
The Wagsters: World Class Magic & Illusion
www.wagstermagic.com
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Critter- Stand up comic, strongman, favorite type of magic=coin magic.
Currently on hiatus from performing to finish school. (Majoring in behavioral/forensic psychology.)
Thanks for asking Smile
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Darth_Prime
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Darth_Prime
Salutations Sir..

I've Been doing magic since I was 5 so for the last twenty years (25 now) I'm a professional.. and have done nothing else besides perform magic.. I'm a 'Mentalist/ PSI Power' also do 'Geek' and I also do 'Magic' mostly Cards on the magic side.. but I'm well versed in everything..

I'm also a member and performer at The Magic Castle

I'm hoping to finally get my stuff published as I have many 'Manuscripts' and that lot in waiting..

It's an honor to have a chat with you mate.. hopefully future discussions continue
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Morgan,
My name is Brian Proctor, I perform in Portland Oregon, and perform your Liquid Metal weekly at my restaurant in Gresham Oregon. It is THE most requested piece I do. Thank you so much for releasing this gem. It really melts my audience's brains. In fact tonight at the restaurant I had a lady scream from seeing it done. I hope to run into you someday, your magic is incredible.
Cheers,
Brian
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Hello Morgan

Wilder J. Rua Stationed out in Lackland AFB in San Antonio TX. Huge fan of Liquid Metal and have fried the lay for years with this routine.
I have some friends stationed out in Vegas hope to see you out there one day.
BenjaminMan
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of BenjaminMan
Hello!
I am Benjamin. I am new to this forum, but have been interested in magic for quite some time. Now I'm trying to become a well-rounded magician.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Morgan, welcome to the hot seat as they say. I'm Dave Scribner, assistant manager here on the Café. I specialize in dove and stage magic.
Where the magic begins
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Thanks Dave! I'm having a great time. Thank you guys for having me!
Morgan
<BR>
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Welcome to the magic Café, Benjamin. You will get some great advise here that will help you along your magical journey!
Morgan
<BR>
ahofer
View Profile
New user
Ossining, New York
92 Posts

Profile of ahofer
I'm Andy Hofer, I live about 40 miles north of New York City. I've been doing magic since I was about 13 years old -- the last 42 years. My interests have changed over the years, I've always done cards and coins and other closeup, did stage shows at local schools and colleges in my 20s, kid's birthdays while my kids were growing up, then my kids kind of had enough of it when they got older and I didn't do much for a few years. Until the "Street Magic" revolution, internet magic sites and DVDS came along, which was a renaissance for me. Starting with "Liquid Metal", David Blaine's "Healed and Sealed", David Garcia's "Torn" and others, I began knocking out adult audiences and being asked to perform again. My own company has asked me to perform at their annual Christmas Party for the last five years and every year they want more! So I keep shopping at Penguin Magic and elsewhere and raising the excitement and mystery every year. They NEVER get tired of Liquid Metal. And this year, for the finale, I performed the new "Psypher" mind reading effect, and the audience was absolutely mind-melted. Some of them left truly disturbed. Anyway, thanks, Morgan, for being part of a revolution that made magic cool again and brought miracles back and put them right in people's faces. I can't wait to see what your new effects look like.
danielguo
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of danielguo
Hey,Morgan

My name is Daniel Greaton. I came from China. well I live here in guang zhou now. I been doing magic since I was 13. I love coin magic.and I love!!! your work. so it's great to have you here. If you got time, I have a little video clip of myself perform in FISM salon... hope you like it... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ72U6TTB5c so I hope you will enjoy your week here at Café.

Cheers.

Daniel Greaton
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
Hey Morgan,
My name is Adam and I've been into magic for as long as I can remember and have always focused on close-up. I currently attend university in Washington D.C, but come from Boston. Love your work, and thanks so much for taking the time to be here!
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Good afternoon, Morgan! My name is Mike Maturen, and I am from Northern Michigan. I started performing magic at the age of nine...and earning money right away! I continued through college, and fell away for a while...occasionally picking up the bag-o-stuff to do a show at my kids' school, or church.

Recently in the past two years, I have begun performing again. I hope to eventually do this full time. I am now 46 years old...and I specialize in stage magic. My son and I are going to build some illusions this year to take on the road...looking forward to it!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Hey. My name is Nicholas Byers and I am 20 years old. I work and go to college and perform casually and often. I live in Washington State. The Olympia/Lacey area.

I've been into magic for 4 years off and on, I have yet to pick up Liquid Metal.
rsylvester
View Profile
Loyal user
Trying to learn to BP a duck in
269 Posts

Profile of rsylvester
Hi, Morgan. Ron Sylvester here. Currently living in Wichita, KS, committing journalism by day, and I've been doing magic since I was a boy -- 40-plus years. I'm good friends with Rob Curley, senior online editor at the Las Vegs Sun, and just met John Kats and few months ago while I was there. They're doing some great work.

Question for you: Which part of the Missouri boot heel? It's mentioned in your bio. I grew up in Springfield on the opposite end of the state, and spent a lot of time interviewing celebs while covering Arts and Entertainment when Branson exploded in the early 90s. I was just wondering if you were from around Sheryl Crow's hometown of Kennett.
munkywrench
View Profile
Loyal user
Conway, SC
298 Posts

Profile of munkywrench
Hello sir, my name is Kevin. I've been a member of the Café for about five years now. Practicing magic since I was a toddler. I live and go to college here in Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a devoted father, husband, and friend. I'm active with Ring 334 Grand Strand Magicians Society and perform at local functions around the beach. I pride myself in not being the cookie cutter type of magician. I try to learn as much as possible about our art each day and apply what I've learned into new concepts (sometimes old concepts that have been forgotten are brought back to life). I have many friends here at the beach whom I collaborate with on a regular basis. I look forward to hearing your incites on our art. Peace.
Family Biz. https://www.facebook.com/dreamweaverconway/
Disciple of the Close-Up Kinda Guy PH.
Balloon Blast Video Show junkie.
Supporter of http://www.myrtlebeachmagician.com/
Retired Demo Dude
IBM #334 supporter
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
Hey Morgan - Long time fan since I saw you at an LVMI Convention many years ago... You weren't lecturing, but you were there hanging out and I found you to be amazingly approachable and friendly... It was my first convention and I was completely intimidated by seeing all of these guys I idolized and meeting you helped me feel more comfortable... Thanks! I am trying hard to learn as much as I can and I really appreciate everything you have shared thus far on the Café and I really look forward to all of the new stuff that you have ready to launch in the near future! I am a hobyist who mostly just impresses his nephews with his magic (my wife is no longer impressed with my skills and patter (although she was floored with my fork bending... right before she got all mad about me wasting a fork!)

Great to have you here!

Michael
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Hey Ron, I live in a small town called Sikeston. It's big claim to fame is Lambert's Café "home of throwed rolls" I'm about an hour away from Kennett. Nice meeting you if your still around this way maybe we can get together and jam sometime.
Morgan
<BR>
rsylvester
View Profile
Loyal user
Trying to learn to BP a duck in
269 Posts

Profile of rsylvester
Been to Sikeston, know Lambert's well. Love that beautiful drive through the Mark Twain National Forest.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2011 entrée: Morgan Strebler » » Please Introduce Yourself » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL