The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Here is a review of my own video collection. Does anyone else have these? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Where can I get David DeVal's Escapology Secrets?
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
budionodarmawan
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of budionodarmawan
Quote:
On 2005-08-12 15:01, Jeremy L. wrote:
Where can I get David DeVal's Escapology Secrets?

it sold exclusively at penguinmagic.com
If you can find another shop, please let me know (PM me) because Penguin didn't accept my credit card

Budi
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Eddini

I'm sorry to say this, but what does YOUR rating of these items do for us. It is YOUR opinion and you don't state your rating criteria at all. Your ratings and explanations contain many scattered thoughts and explanations. Much of what you write contain very little logic behind your statements and explanations. I would personally stick to practicing your magic instead of giving us the majority of these "rating" reviews.

Overall, I give YOUR rating system a 3!!

Sly
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Ed.....I would also give Benetar and Carpenter a little higher rating......
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Have you read ANY of my other posts? If so you wouldn't have written this which is so off base. This was written quite a while ago. NOW in the present, read my reviews. Go to my posts within the LAST 30 days, and more where you will see, I DO write about EACH trick on each DVD/TAPE. I just did the Malone Tapes, 2 Osterlind DVD'S, and Psychokinetic Silverware. Do research for putting up a post like this. "Sly". Ed, (Eddini).

Quote:
On 2005-08-14 10:47, Slydini62 wrote:
Eddini

I'm sorry to say this, but what does YOUR rating of these items do for us. It is YOUR opinion and you don't state your rating criteria at all. Your ratings and explanations contain many scattered thoughts and explanations. Much of what you write contain very little logic behind your statements and explanations. I would personally stick to practicing your magic instead of giving us the majority of these "rating" reviews.

Overall, I give YOUR rating system a 3!!

Sly
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
sayer
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
64 Posts

Profile of sayer
What a huge collection. Why do you have somany DVDs. I think you couldn´t master not a half of your list (is NOT a critcism of you)It had to be very expensive?! But still nice collection!
sayer
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
64 Posts

Profile of sayer
Oh, maybe I undervalued you and you mastered more than half of your list. In that case, I´m sorry.
Chris Bristow
View Profile
New user
Warwick, Rhode Island
67 Posts

Profile of Chris Bristow
Bill Malone and Jeff McBrides card manipulations dvds are the best DVDs I own.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
For me I get confused more with books though I have a few. I just learn better literally watching it done than from books. Also I like to watch and appreciate good Magic. I got more to my list (check out my recsent video reviews) since making this. I know people who have WAY MORE DVD'S / VIDEOS than me. I think I have a "average" amount. Some stuff I use some I don't. I use what I can. Some tapes like the Ortiz tapes I bought knowing full well I probably couldn't master and of the stuff, JUST TO SEE A GREAT CARD MAN PERFORM. However I DID learn, and do some of his stuff, Kartenkuntze, Jazz Aces, Beyond Sleight-Of-Hand...ect. Some, I'll take moves from different routines, or ideas and try to experiment. Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).

P.S. You can NEVER have enough stuff, learning materials IMHO.

Quote:
On 2005-08-24 08:17, sayer wrote:
What a huge collection. Why do you have somany DVDs. I think you couldn´t master not a half of your list (is NOT a critcism of you)It had to be very expensive?! But still nice collection!
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Here is a review of my own video collection. Does anyone else have these? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL