The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » To perform this Blade Eating thick promble?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sallen
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
5 Posts

Profile of sallen
I recently buy this DVD Uday Jadugar's Blade Eating,but want to ask someone who has buy this DVD magician a question, 1.when I eat the blade ,this movement I can not speck,if spectators talk to me ,I can not speak to them ,the secret will be discover! How can I do??

I think my handle this promble is before the performance ask spectators not to make noise or speak ,to make me to concentrate ,so when performing,they will not ask me talk to me or ask me question is this a good way to solve this promble? or is my oversensitive?? peole will not find you are not eat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfamZGAEc......embedded
perceptions
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of perceptions
Sallen,
If not a safety issue, I would not place any restrictions on the spectators prior to performing -- such as not to speak. During the eating phase of the routine, you can use your hand gestures and facial gestures (body language) to communicate that you are busy or concentrating or that you need a moment because something magical is about to happen. These gestures will give you the time that you need to perform the methods. Also,when people are truly engaged with what you are doing (eating razorblades), they usually do not talk directly to the performer during the process phase of the routine.

Here are some universal gestures that you can use (some may vary from culture to culture):

* Raised index finger, means: "wait a moment please".
* Raised index finger to lips, means: "quite please".
* Raised hand and lowering head, means: "Stop, hold on"
* Raised index finger to eyebrow, means: concentration.
* Eyes squinting, means: tension /concentration
* Tapping chest with fist, means: indigestion / hard to eat.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Very nice post
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Beautiful, Perceptions!

As I have always said...anyone can do a magic trick, but it takes a PERFORMER to do magic!

Acting is a huge part of our profession, and--sadly--is a skill that is often overlooked.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » To perform this Blade Eating thick promble?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL