The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2011 entrée: Morgan Strebler » » Liquid metal 2 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4756 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Any idea when liquid metal 2 will be released?
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
I don't know the release date as of yet. The good news is that it's already been shot! SmileIf I had to guess though I would say sometime this summer!!

Morgan
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
That's so far away...! I've been waiting for this for years now! Should be incredible!
ahofer
View Profile
New user
Ossining, New York
92 Posts

Profile of ahofer
That's interesting... I've been doing Liquid Metal for several years now, with great effect, and haven't heard of a version 2! Is there any way of getting some idea of what's new about it?
mahucharn
View Profile
Elite user
418 Posts

Profile of mahucharn
Which vendors will be carrying the effect? Do you have your own website that you sell your effects through?

-Jordan
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
Liquid Metal 2 is essentially the evolution of the the original liquid metal routine over the past 7 years. It's the version I currently perform. It has some new bends and a new ending. Smile

SHADOW will be a Paul Harris presents and will be distributed everywhere. I shot 3 new DVD's with Ellusionist this month. I'm not sure of the release dates of any of these products at the moment though. I will keep you guys posted!!
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
Wow Morgan... You have been busy. Love your stuff and I am looking forward to the new stuff!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2011 entrée: Morgan Strebler » » Liquid metal 2 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL