The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Penguin Download Plays Too Fast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2662 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I just did an instant download with Penguin and it's like the audio is playing in fast forward while the video is playing at regular speed...the streaming version does the same thing so the picture doesn't match the audio (it's a Greg Wilson DVD.) I've never had problem with any of their other streaming videos.
I'm on a Mac and downloaded the Quicktime version...the WMV streaming version also plays too fast (though the trailer plays fine.) Any ideas or suggestions? I know they're closed on the weekends so I thought I would try here as I was looking forward to watching this.
Thanks!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2662 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Hmm...two unanswered emails to Penguin, as well as a brief online chat session with someone there who suggested I try it on another computer (though I only own the one.) Has no one else every experience an issue like this?
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Penguin Download Plays Too Fast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL