The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » LASSEN COINS: Cerberus, TTGF, TTGF-O (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1146 Posts

Profile of Salby
I'm familiar with many gaffed coin sets, and there are so many out there. Is there a book/website that explains what each set consists of?? The abbreviations are not helpful unless you know what they mean.

I am not looking for secrets... I am looking to understand what each set consists of to see what set will work best for me.

What is a Cerberus? TTGF?? TTGF-O??? I don't want to know what effects you can do with them, but what does the set consists of.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4826 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Cerberus is an international double shell gaff. so a brass/silver c/s. coin. a copper shell, and a silver shell. Me and Todd came up with it togeter! ( And I have a DVD on it:) ) TTGF. and TTGF-G are the same thing. TTGF Triple Threat/ Gravity fliper and Triple Threat Gravity Fliper combo. And it you don't know what a T.T. is it's a magnetic double shell gimmick! Ok hope this helps! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
The Cerberus is a brilliant concept with flawless construction by Todd. Mine is the older version and I love it but the improvements for this new batch are very tempting.

I saw David's new international Matrix routine (on the TL blog) and it is a killer routine. I can't wait for Tams to finish writing it up.

Alan
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4826 Posts

Hi Alan,
Thanks so much man! Smile There will also be a 2th. routine that comes with it! it's a 4 card Vanishing in. matrix where that all jump back to the coin purse! Ok latter gang!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
sal
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of sal
I just picked up Davids Dvd and it's a great start to learn some handlings of the gaff- it's a killer DVD!!
There are a lot of sets out there that's for sure, but I love the Cerberus set as stated above it is a nice set! If you like copper silver brass stuff this is the one to get.
imop. If you go to Todd Lassen site -- click on the link on the front page to the Coolotis blog site, You can actualy see what each sets consists of - Todd Dosent hide the gaff nature of his sets, just scroll down and look at the pictures of Actual sets - there's a fantasticview of a TTGF And some reg pics of the NEW Cerberus with a complete explanation of the set
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
I also have the older version of the Cerberus and love it. Endless possibilities with this gaff.
Wes
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
I wish they made both these gimmicks in half dollar sizes. Smile my hands are too small..
-ALex
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4826 Posts

Yea I have talked to Todd about that But he is so into his Dollors! Smile I have got him to make me a T.T., A. U.W.C.,And a solid C. S. B., in Barbar halfs. So don't lose Hope! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
hefemexy
View Profile
Special user
556 Posts

Profile of hefemexy
What is the differnce between the new and old Cerberus?
Okay, I give up what was your card?

https://www.facebook.com/lionsmagic

Look nothing up my sleeves, but you're not wearing sleeves

https://www.facebook.com/lionsmagic
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4826 Posts

It's Just the coins Used in makeing the set! Or if you want the upgrade you get a chinese coin as the 2th.
coin Ie. the the coin in the center!

Best David Neighbors
The coinjurer
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Quote:
On 2011-07-29 00:33, hefemexy wrote:
What is the differnce between the new and old Cerberus?

The older version, which I have, has to be polished to keep the brass from being noticeable from the silver side.
Wes
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4826 Posts

Just the oldest ones. He started plating the botton of the newer old ones!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
griz326
View Profile
New user
Eureka, Montana
12 Posts

Profile of griz326
I realize that this is an old thread, but are there any video demos of the primary effects with the TTGF, TTGF-G, TTGF-O?
...been out of magic for a long time and need a refresher. If I see the coin work I'll know if I have any of those coins in my trunk.

If you have a link, please share it.
I am not requesting a link to copyrighted video, just the demo/trailer.

Thanks.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4826 Posts

I have a dvd on the cerberus. p.m, for more info !
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1579 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2016, griz326 wrote:
I realize that this is an old thread, but are there any video demos of the primary effects with the TTGF, TTGF-G, TTGF-O?
...been out of magic for a long time and need a refresher. If I see the coin work I'll know if I have any of those coins in my trunk.

It is unlikely that you have any on these in your trunk, unless someone put them there in 2011. I suggest you do a search on Todd's blog, which should answer most of your questions. He has even posted a few demo videos there to show off what can be done.
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
897 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Best made coin set on the planet! Get everything Dave Neighbors makes for this. Jonathan Todd Excelsior
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4826 Posts

Hay Thanks So much Todd,

I Got Some Of The DVD'S Left, The Book Is out of Print. And the stuff That was In it Well be In The Hard bounds As we go Along! I think There Was A ( 4 C. ) International Reverse on there of Me! But you Are going to have to go back some Ways!!! Smile For More Info On The DVD P.M. me !
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
jruiz0216
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jruiz0216
Hello everyone. Per my tracking # I have a TT coming in the mail tomorrow. My question is. I know know what a TTGF is.
As my next gaff I think I'll be going with a Lassen GF but from my understanding of how the TT works buying a Lassen GF later, I will not be able to have a TTGF, right?
However, I will be able to use the outer [ of the TT with the Lassen GF (per convo with Todd).
The only way to be able to have a TTGF would be to get the GF that specifically fits the TT?

I hope this makes sense. I can try to elaborate more if needed.

I'd call Todd to ask but our schedules don't match up well and it is hard for me to get ahold of him during my available times Smile
I have however talked to him 2-3 times that I have called
jruiz0216
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jruiz0216
Got my answers, and My Triple Threat, it is awesome!
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Peckham
Todd is the best, I have a walking liberty TT from him and it's amazing. I just received his new Ramsey cylinder and coins set in walking liberty. Simply amazing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » LASSEN COINS: Cerberus, TTGF, TTGF-O (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL