The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » LASSEN COINS: Cerberus, TTGF, TTGF-O (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4647 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
And If Mark Tams Has Any Of The 3 T. Books left There Is Some Great stuff in there!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1279 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
The 3T book is made to order so they should still be available from him directly.
jruiz0216
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of jruiz0216
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, Mobius303 wrote:
The 3T book is made to order so they should still be available from him directly.

Yes, Todd is great to deal with
And Yes the book is made to order, just because laced my order on it actually Smile
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
578 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, jruiz0216 wrote:
Quote:

And Yes the book is made to order, just because laced my order on it actually Smile

The book is printed withy YOUR NAME on every page. Has great content from Neighbors. Well Well worth the cost and wait!!!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
jruiz0216
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of jruiz0216
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2017, StarManager wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, jruiz0216 wrote:
Quote:

The book is printed withy YOUR NAME on every page. Has great content from Neighbors. Well Well worth the cost and wait!!!

And excuse the typos, responding from a cell phone sucks, lol
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4647 Posts

Hay Thanks Man! And Yea I have 5 Things In There! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of magojose|
That book is awesome!!, full of ideas and tips for use your 3T gimmick. Maybe some rutines could be similar to others, but helps to expand your mind when working with the gimmick
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4647 Posts

Someone was saying About A half sized Cerberus ! Todd just made A few up Just a wild back! I don't If he has any left or not! But he taped me doing A few things with it! And there up on his Blog! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
578 Posts

Profile of StarManager
David has some great ideas and work with the Mini-Cerbs as Todd dubbed them. Tenkai pinch is exceptionally valuable ith this size compared to the dollar size. Opens new horizons. I bought two sets which allows for totally new possibilities of transformations and transportations. Highly recommend all things LASSEN!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4647 Posts

Hay Star Thanks Man ! Myself I just a Back palm the angles are better! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
578 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I bow to the master, David!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4647 Posts

Hay thanks man! And You can do Mult's With A B.P. Too!!!! ( Yea Right!!! ) Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » LASSEN COINS: Cerberus, TTGF, TTGF-O (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL