The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Please allow me ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
As the Rolling Stones would say, please allow me to introduce myself. Just call me Wank. I'm Canadian & love magic. It is my true pleasure to meet you all. I've ghosted the Magic Café Tenyo blog for years & enjoyed the displayed fellowship. Foremost, I would like to thank Stereo for his help, enthusiasm & general inspiring "Good Bloke" nature. Also, I'd like to thank Nicolino, Magic-patagonia, J.M.Talbot, Killertweety & Ustaad for their class act posts which unknown to them, motivated me to join. We have never met, but I look forward to getting to know you all as well as others here. If I make a technical blunder, please excuse my blog ignorance. I'm a newbie here. Let the good times roll.
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Welcome Wank... Have a good time and enjoy your time here...
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Thanx Mate! Appreciate the words & gesture.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
^^
Welcome ;o) I'm glad I could help you finally gain access to this great forum.
Que le bavardage commence !
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Thanx Bud! You're a good man Stereo.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Wank...that's a cool name! Smile
And so is your introduction!

Welcome to the Café, to the Informal Tenyo area....and to whatever topic you're interested in!
Glad to have you finally here! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Welcome and thanks for the kind words!
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Super intro!!...WELCOME!!!
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Nicolino, Killertweety & magic patagonia, I thank you all for your warm welcome. As I stated before, something you all have done previous has left a positive impression upon me. Just wanted to acknowledge your past posts' gifts & cheers the future. Talking about cool...I hereby nominate Nicolino for maybe the coolest pic on the site. Be well all.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
...oh yes, my avatar.... glad you like it, thanks!

For anyone interested, the painting's showing me during a vacation in Vienna (it's been years ago, of course - I don't look that young anymore unfortunately!)
In the background you will recognize the ferris wheel located at the entrance of the beautiful Prater amusement park, proving that I've really been to Vienna...!

Back in these days cameras have not been available to everyone so it was a common tradition to have a street performer sketch a charcoal drawing from you as a souvenir.

I still regret looking that angry but it was freezing, the wind blew hard and the guy's sketching really took quite a while, so my expression turned to being p***** off soon.... Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Welcome Wank from a fellow Canadian... thanks for the kind words.

John
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Well thanx for the welcome John. Always good to meet a Canuck brother. Another election comin' up, eh! As for the mentioned kind words, your goodwill & fellowship was its very foundation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Please allow me ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL