The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Looking to BUY the following Tenyo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
1. Tunnel of Darkness
2. Crystal Pyramid/Coin in the crypt
3. The Haunting
4. Diabolicus/The Knight's Tomb
5. Eye of the Idol
6. Mini-Morphosis
7. Bioshock
8. Alpha Tunnel
9. Mystery China Box

Looking for complete items only, in package or out.

Warm regards
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Alpha Tunnel is still available here: http://www.maxello.com/index.php?p=9201&q=9603&c=to-10156

The other tricks pop up on Ebay regularly. Also take a look at my site I have quite a few old Tenyo's for sale: http://www.tenyo.be/trade.html however I'm not letting them go at low prices ... - mail me if interested. There are some other people on this forum who have a number of tricks for trade/sale and they'll message you I'm sure Smile
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Thanks a bunch for the Alpha Tunnel link Smile

I'm looking for a Tunnel of Darkness, it appears you have one for sale? PM if you do...

Regards
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Sent you a pm...
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2011-04-03 05:50, Houdini103126 wrote:
1. Tunnel of Darkness
2. Crystal Pyramid/Coin in the crypt
3. The Haunting
4. Diabolicus/The Knight's Tomb
5. Eye of the Idol
6. Mini-Morphosis
7. Bioshock
8. Alpha Tunnel
9. Mystery China Box

Have the following in Mint codition (BNIP):
Eye of the Idol - Mystery China Box - Crystal Pyramid possibly

and one like-new Tunnel of Darkness.

PM me to make an offer if you like to!

Best,
Felix
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Good stuff guys, keep what you got coming...

Need THE HAUNTING, I would love a nice DIABOLICUS as well.

Thx!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Well..... I DO have a like-new Haunting.
It all depends on your offer - make me one I cannot refuse and the Haunting is yours!

:)
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I have brand new unopened diabolicus perfect condition like the first day, make me one I cannot refuse and the Diabolicus is yours! lol
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of macmac
Hi, Better late than never! I have all the items in MINT / EXCELLENT condition apart from Diabolicus which I have with instructions but no packaging. I echo Stereos words......Make me an offer I cant refuse....

Thanks!!

Macmac
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2011-04-03 17:10, macmac wrote:
Hi, Better late than never! I have all the items in MINT / EXCELLENT condition apart from Diabolicus which I have with instructions but no packaging. I echo Stereos words......Make me an offer I cant refuse....

Thanks!!

Macmac

Sent you a PM.
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Anyone got a Knight's Tomb for sale?

Please let me know.
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
I have an extra Knight's Tomb.
Feel free to PM me if interested.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
PM sent about Diabolicus. I made an offer you CAN refuse Smile
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2011-04-03 23:42, xl18 wrote:
I have an extra Knight's Tomb.
Feel free to PM me if interested.

PM'd you, thanks!
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2011-04-04 01:55, Killertweety wrote:
PM sent about Diabolicus. I made an offer you CAN refuse Smile

Indeed, but thanks nonetheless!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Yeah I know Houdini, that's why trading is always better then buying. And to be honest I am really not in a hurry to sell the vintage spare items I have in my collection so that's why I always ask a pretty high price Smile

By the way a new in package Diabolicus can still be bought here along with other tenyo stuff. The shop owner DOES have a good idea what Tenyo tricks are worth nowdays so don't think you can do a bargain here, you'll see Smile I also remind you prices on this site are in EURO (for USD = x 1,4!) http://www.dynamitemagic.nl/shop/index.p......_id=4058

Btw when you take a look at what I offered you to buy it for and compare it to what this site is asking my offer wasn't thát bad wasn't it Smile
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2011-04-04 02:37, Killertweety wrote:
Yeah I know Houdini, that's why trading is always better then buying. And to be honest I am really not in a hurry to sell the vintage spare items I have in my collection so that's why I always ask a pretty high price Smile

By the way a new in package Diabolicus can still be bought here along with other tenyo stuff. The shop owner DOES have a good idea what Tenyo tricks are worth nowdays so don't think you can do a bargain here, you'll see Smile I also remind you prices on this site are in EURO (for USD = x 1,4!) http://www.dynamitemagic.nl/shop/index.p......_id=4058

Btw when you take a look at what I offered you to buy it for and compare it to what this site is asking my offer wasn't thát bad wasn't it Smile

I hear what you're saying, I appreciate the kindness, thank you.

After thinking about it, I'm not so sure that getting one packaged is for me because all I want to do is open it up and use it!

Packaged Tenyo is like collecting old packaged Star Wars action figures except if you're a Magi, you still want to bust the toy out and play with it as an adult! I think I'm going after a solid Diabolicus that's opened but in great shape and complete. I would consider a packaged one but I'm not going to pay $200+ US for one, I'll stick with the Knight's Tomb and its problems, LOL.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
This shop use all the photo of my blog without autorisation for commercial purpose ... I'm shocked.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Hey that's strange ... just took a look at the site again and some stuff is gone (Excalibur, Diabolicus, ...) Smile Is it sold to someone or did they take the pics away because they were from your blog Stereo ...?
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Yes I think they take the pics away because they were from my blog.
Stealing more than 30 pictures, cut the blog address, do not ask permission and did not even put a link or thanks. I found it just too too muuch.
For personal use or non-profit this does not bother me at all, but for commercial use I find it shameful. Basically I work for him, I spent hours taking pictures and he uses it to sell his item. No way. I have already shut down websites for less than that. So should I put the big copyright in the center of all my photos, frankly it would be so ugly that it hurts me in advance, and all because some people do not know how to live and willing to do anything to win money without making any effort?
The problem is that I discover every day of magic shop taking my photos, remove the blog address, and act as if it was they who had to spend hours making them.
I repeat what bothers me is that they make it a commercial use. especially when I do not even put a small ad on my blog not to disturb visitors. If I spend months doing this blog is not for the money, it's just passion, then I refuse to let others use my selfless work to earn money with impunity. I am fortunate to live in a police station, surrounded by policeman so I never hesitate to go further when needed. Moreover, when a shop asks me kindly I never say no.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Looking to BUY the following Tenyo (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL